MrRickyStephens wrote:The Rules:
- The Boss MUST BE a fixed area boss No qualms with this.
- The Boss MUST BE included in a try file Not everyone can do TRY files. This is severely limiting the participants already. Why must it be included in a TRY file? Why not do the TRY file yourself using the contest winner?
- Submission must be through e-mail or PM on UFF I get it's for secrecy, but why? I mean, most of us want to have the dl link/video covering it. Why not just take that?
- Submissions must be successfully received by October 31st, 2013 It's... decent enough. Sadly, a lot of us procastinate until the last second/have other things to do at this point.
- A paragraph must be included with submission, which explains the boss, credits any collaborations with other users and materials (music, quotes, imagery, etc.) Why not do this yourself? (The boss explanation, not the credits part, since the submitter does that himself in the video they post either way.)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest