New Member, so hi.

Want to say that you're joining or leaving the forum? Post here!
Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Re: New Member, so hi.

Post by Dabir »

Bash harder.

Kohuded
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Gold Stars: 12

Post by Kohuded »

CrystalGuard2 wrote:...'kay...doesn't quite sound like something that would kill you, but whatever...

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

CrystalGuard2 wrote:ShadowSceptre: Thanks, but instead of my finger, try a long pole. A few I wouldn't want to go within a kilometre of them.
Heh. Don't worry, they're quite docile once they recognise your scent. Usually. And anyway, I probably have the highest Balls:Sense ratio here, despite me not having much of either.

In any case, you'll probably like it here. Your replies seem to indicate something of the like.
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Getting there.
Gold Stars: 0

Post by Ex-Rumia »

EH HE HE HE! A NEW PLAYMATE! HI I'M RUMIA AND I'M THE PRINCESS OF THE UFF! I'll be your guide to higher learning, just stick with me and things will go a lot smoother for you. *Teehee*

I'm...not sure where the princess part came from, but I am a senior member. I'm Haku, and welcome to the forums. Don't mind Rumia...she's harmless...mostly.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Now known as a compulsive core abuser.

DC Universe Persona Names
Hero: Marietta Durge
Villian: Voivouire

CrystalGuard2
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by CrystalGuard2 »

Dabir: You'll eventually destroy the desk if you don't die quickly, but a hard head could get destroyed by repititive bashing...

Kohuded: ...I doubt that someone would last that long. Plus they would have to bash their head around 2-5 times per second...

ShadowSpectre: This isn't the first forum I've gone in, but the other two have gone too slow because of a trozan virus I'm suffering.

Rumia_Kuro: My best bet with you is that your actually two people using the same account, or someone having a really big split-personality disorder...but I'm sure I can trust (both of?) you.

Kohuded
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Gold Stars: 12

Post by Kohuded »

CrystalGuard2 wrote: Rumia_Kuro: My best bet with you is that your actually two people using the same account, or someone having a really big split-personality disorder...but I'm sure I can trust (both of?) you.
Don't mind Harumia, he's roleplaying a girl with a split personality. Just go along with it.

CrystalGuard2
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by CrystalGuard2 »

>_> ...'kay...guy acting like a girl...haven't seen that befo-.....wait...I have...*tries to ignore disturbing memory*