:yap:

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Re: Snipe's Ensemble

Post by SnipeHeart »

PureQuestion wrote:Funnily, the only thing I can think of is thing what could be used for a battle. Indecisiveness strikes again, it would seem. For the sake of providing details I'd like something maybe starting out a bit slow and picking up tempo gradually before settling into something with a faster pace?
PureQuestion wrote:Theme: Hrm. Actually, on hitting preview, I got distracted by my signature. Perhaps something... dark.
Request Finished.

I did the best I could with what I was told. So yeah.
I've also began work on the UFF Theme, which is to say that I have the intro finished (sorta), along with my own side project that I'm doing just because I can.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

What Program: Whichever you feel more comfortable with. Probably Anvil due to having more tracks; if it's outputted as a MIDI file then the quality of the program's sound samples won't matter.
File Format you want it in: MIDI
Instrumentation: Romantic-era orchestra
Genre: Fanfare
Theme: Lord Badass's theme
Solos: If you can find room for a tuba solo, that would be great
Anything Else: Basically, make it a huge, epic piece that goes so far that it ends up seeming a bit ridiculous. It needs to have a recognisable and memorable tune.

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by SnipeHeart »

BUMP

The beginning of something that'll never be finished. Hoping to make it into a long piece of music that tells a story. (You may have noticed that I'm, musically, obsessed with undead armies, for one reason or another.) I also managed to get a way to get things like Jazz Ensembles and Symphonic Orchestras in Finale, so Anvil Studios is somewhat obsolete for what I want, unless I want something interesting like an electric guitar solo in the middle of a concert band piece.

I could also use Audacity to merge two audio tracks together and have them play either at the same time or one after another, so I could make parts where tempo suddenly changes. :V

As for the earlier requests, I'll get to them eventually. (Read: More than likely never)

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by SnipeHeart »

Just something random I made in Anvil Studios.

It's just a short piece of music (~23 seconds) in G Major. Nothing too special.
I've been working on other stuff in Finale, too. :V

EDIT: Random Fanfare I made in about half an hour.