Resurrection

Make a poll and have other users answer it!

Best Option?

Monthly Quickboss
67%
Contest of the Month
11%
Boss of the Month
22%

Total votes: 9

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Resurrection

Post by Garoslaw »

Activity poll. Why do I do this? Most probably it is a shout-out to the staff. This counts as a group feedback, right?

-Monthly Quickboss: Figured that, after seeing that there were people going for the previous Quickboss, Maybe there should be one made each month? It'd be nice if there would be people responsible for organizing on what day it would happen, for how long would would the time limit last, etc.

-Boss of the Month: Rebooted. It would be one way to try to encourage others to make bosses/try's. I'll leave the reward crap to the staff (Golden Star for the winner, perhaps?)

-Contest of the Month: This really did seem like a good idea to me. And it certainly should not be left out.

If you will have an argument, like:
People are too lazy and/or have too much on life to make bosses anymore
Or:
People don't like what others make with fraxy with boring cutscenes and no score-based gaming and that's why they don't touch it.
...Please, don't bother posting stuff like that. However please do say what option would be the best.
:yap:

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Re: Resurrection

Post by SnipeHeart »

I like the quick boss, even though I only participated in the first one. (Would've participated in the most recent one, but I was gone for most of it.) It gives the sense of urgency to finish it, and forces people to work semi-rapidly while making them unable to sacrifice quality, since it's a contest.

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by The Phantom »

I don't know if enough bosses get released to justify another BoTM, and CotM didn't even get off the ground because no one participated.

Quickboss, on the other hand...
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Post by Halico »

Boss of the month, since quickboss is just burns, BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS
Whee.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Dualer wrote:Boss of the month, since quickboss is just burns, BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS
Pointless.

The managers can pick a theme.

is it so hard
:yap:

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr
Gold Stars: 1

Post by Scionox »

Better let people take time and make it into a proper game rather than making more resources that don't get used.
Though it possible to create a working game in 24 hours, i doubt that many people have time to do that.
For these reasons, sorry, don't voting ^_^; .
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.