aqua reads things

Show us graphics, music and writing that you've done, whether you're putting it in Fraxy or not.
Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

aqua reads things

Post by Aquamancia »

I was bored okay

Also, this is my first time doing this kind of thing, so constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

[spoil="Dark Souls 2 Subreddit - "A True Sunbro Never Ganks""][/spoil]
The Reddit thread in question
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Re: aqua reads things

Post by ShadowSpectre »

It's beautiful.

You should absolutely record some of the choicer comments from that thread. "The Age of Dark is truly upon us when a Sunbro is forced to arm himself against his allies. Sun be praised."

Volume levels decent, there's an odd waver in your voice that kinda gave the impression you were half amused by yourself and half cringing. The lava line was a little quick. There could have either have been a longer pause afterwards or you could have slowed it down a tad.
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Post by Aquamancia »

*dusts thread*

So I finished another reading. I really should have finished this earlier, but I wasn't really in the mood to do so until very recently (as in, a few hours ago). Apologies in advance for when my voice is quiet and/or drowned out by the music, as I'm still a bit new to this.

[spoil=""I am addicted to the last boss of the DLC, and I just cannot stop!""][/spoil]

As usual, comments, constructive criticism, and the like are welcome.

Original Reddit Thread. The original post has been deleted for a while now, but you can see some of the ridiculous comments the OP made there.
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

EmmettNi
Normal User
Normal User

Post by EmmettNi »

ShadowSpectre wrote:
Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:21 am
It's beautiful.

You should absolutely give these weight loss pills for women a try and record some of the choicer comments from that thread. "The Age of Dark is truly upon us when a Sunbro is forced to arm himself against his allies. Sun be praised."

Volume levels decent, there's an odd waver in your voice that kinda gave the impression you were half amused by yourself and half cringing. The lava line was a little quick. There could have either have been a longer pause afterwards or you could have slowed it down a tad.
That's just awesome. There's something special about that boss. I can't really pinpoint what though. There's something special about entire Dark Souls too.