Fr±x►. pubæc rele±s► 0.32

Share your Fraxy bosses, drones, and TRY files here. You can also show previews here.
AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Fr±x►. pubæc rele±s► 0.32

Post by AlexMdle »

"A clean-up team was dispatched to collect the wreckage.[...]"

"The craft wasn't simply shot, it was shredded, as if the assailant wanted to make sure that it's destroyed utterly."

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pmb0u ... me_v32.rar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[Feedback appreciated]
Now under new management.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Re: Fr±x►. pubæc rele±s► 0.11

Post by Armored Entity »

Wow, mysterious sounding story to go with it, although it is a little short. I can't wait for the next parts to come.

Also Alex, how did you get the player shield to turn on automatically by itself. Normally barriers take a few frames to start up with a shockwave-like thing signifying it, but here the shield turns on instantly. Tell me how you did it.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: ۞

Post by ShadowHunter »

Metarex Master wrote:Wow, mysterious sounding story to go with it, although it is a little short. I can't wait for the next parts to come.

Also Alex, how did you get the player shield to turn on automatically by itself. Normally barriers take a few frames to start up with a shockwave-like thing signifying it, but here the shield turns on instantly. Tell me how you did it.
He used a move joint connected to the shield that when you're shooting it moves away from you and when you're not shooting it moves on top of you.
۞

CoreShooter
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Perhaps
Gold Stars: 1

Post by CoreShooter »

-OR-

use varying exaram2s
If you stop raging
It's ragequitting

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by ShadowHunter »

CoreShooter° wrote:-OR-

use varying exaram2s
yea but then there will be a small barrier on top of you, yea I'm going with the move joint because in alex' preview video when, he's shooting you don't see a small light on the player
۞

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

ShadowHunter wrote:
CoreShooter° wrote:-OR-

use varying exaram2s
yea but then there will be a small barrier on top of you, yea I'm going with the move joint because in alex' preview video when, he's shooting you don't see a small light on the player
ShadowHunter receives +5 pts.
Now under new management.

PureQuestion
Epicness: 12

Post by PureQuestion »

Aha, but if you made them vary and made them become huge, you could make them invisible by making them outside the screen.
Leech
Parasite
Alien
Angel
Hell
Demon
Wrath
Signamente -         - Necros -         - Termos        
Omnis

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr

Post by Scionox »

Levels needs to be less repetitive and more enemy types,
Scoring system needs to be less generic
Needs more Partsgraphics. Needs more Partsgraphics. Needs more Partsgraphics. Needs more Partsgraphics. Needs more Partsgraphics. Needs more Partsgraphics.
Other than that it's good
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Okay, I downloaded and played this released version. I see you added some things, like these reflecting Laser drones, and those power ball wave drones that appeared alongside them in groups of 5 at one point.

However, I have some problems with the massive mechanical Death Wheel boss in the second stage that I'd like to ask.
-First of all, some of the attacks appear to require you to get inside the wheel to fight it. I didn't know this until a little bit after Phase 2. How exactly do you do that? I saw no Entry points on the wheel.
-Second of all, I found that I was able to harm it on some attacks by hitting the outsides, which appeared to defeat the point of the boss. I find it would be better if you give the boss less health, and make the Center Part of the Wheel the Weak Spot.
-Third of all, I felt that the boss seemed a bit too hard for this kind of try, but that's just me here.

Thought I would let you know. Also did you base the Death Wheel off of my Oculun V2? It looks like you did in ways, not that I mind or anything.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by ShadowHunter »

Metarex Master wrote:First of all, some of the attacks appear to require you to get inside the wheel to fight it. I didn't know this until a little bit after Phase 2. How exactly do you do that? I saw no Entry points on the wheel.
He used hit check flag, he set it's hit check to zero and then changed the hit check to 1
۞