Fatigue

Forum-based word games, RPG games, you name it! They can be found here.
ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Fatigue

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Skills:
Powers
You wake up suddenly and alone in a strange, mostly dark and delapidated room, your slim backpack dropped clumsily near your sleeping spot. There is moss and a few slats of warped wood hanging from the ceiling, while your nostrils are filled with the smell of decay and something else. A shaft of dim light is growing brighter from a tiny hole near the top of a wall that is cold and damp, windows boarded up and barred. A door barely hangs from its hinges nearby. You can't see what's beyond without pushing the door open. What will you do?
Last edited by ShadowSpectre on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Spriterkid
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: There's something in there alright

Re: Fatigue

Post by Spriterkid »

"Ugh.. I dinnae ken where I am..."
>Leon: Grab the backpack, then inspect self for any injury. After making sure you're fine, try to grab one of the pieces of warped wood, and regardless of success, slowly open door, readying your weapon/fist for anyone trying to harm you.
RIP Ed Balls

[marquee="right","scroll","0","5"]buy flantasy flan[/marquee]
This signature has been signed by the End of fagets Infinity.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

flan wrote:
Attempt to pick up some of the warped wood from the ceiling, it might be relatively useful as a makeshift weapon; arguably better than nothing at least. Regardless of whether I succeed at that or not, I open and advance beyond the door with caution in my step.
It takes you a few tries, but you manage to grab at a reasonably firm slat of wood. The moss comes off onto your palms, dirtying them a little. As you push the door open, it cracks and falls off its hinges, opening up into a corridor. There are several doors here, some open and some shut with the same rotting door that's just fallen off your entrance. It's dark and musty. There is a creaking throughout.
Spriterkid wrote:
"Ugh.. I dinnae ken where I am..."
>Leon: Grab the backpack, then inspect self for any injury. After making sure you're fine, try to grab one of the pieces of warped wood, and regardless of success, slowly open door, readying your weapon/fist for anyone trying to harm you.
The wood comes down; it feels slimy in your hands. The door swings open, protesting a little, but leads you into a wide chamber with many objects in it. They appear to be furniture with white sheets thrown over them, from their shapes, but you can't be sure. The room is empty, but there is echoey noise from the two other doorways that you can see in this room. One seems to lead to a staircase.

Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Deadliar
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: getting there

Post by Deadliar »

Inspect door material,shape, structure and mass.
Omega Fuck Triple