Hello!

Want to say that you're joining or leaving the forum? Post here!
Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Re: Hello!

Post by Garoslaw »

Well, start by posting a topic regarding that and any other questions you may carry in the Discussion and Help forum. We will guide you.
:yap:

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

Sup.

I don't think there's any single "right" way to make bosses, regardless what some people here might say. You may prefer to experiment with stuff to see how it works, maybe open up some bosses from other people and see how they've pulled off some tricks.

If you want some kind of reference, there's a lot of relevant (but kind of outdated) info over here: http://wiki.fraxy.net/index.php?title=Reference_Index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you want to make something specific, but don't know how, just ask somebody over at the shoutbox for advice.
Now under new management.

PlasmaTurtle
Normal User
Normal User
Epicness: My avatar changes, which is kind of epic I guess

Post by PlasmaTurtle »

Garoslaw wrote:Well, start by posting a topic regarding that and any other questions you may carry in the Discussion and Help forum. We will guide you.
AlexMdle wrote:Sup.

I don't think there's any single "right" way to make bosses, regardless what some people here might say. You may prefer to experiment with stuff to see how it works, maybe open up some bosses from other people and see how they've pulled off some tricks.

If you want some kind of reference, there's a lot of relevant (but kind of outdated) info over here: http://wiki.fraxy.net/index.php?title=Reference_Index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you want to make something specific, but don't know how, just ask somebody over at the shoutbox for advice.
Alright. Thanks for the advice.