MrRickyStephens Fraxy video series

Post videos here.
MrRickyStephens
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner
Epicness: Epicosity = You (and you are AWESOME!!!)

MrRickyStephens Fraxy video series

Post by MrRickyStephens »

Hello everybody

I am a relatively new user to FraxyHQ but have been playing Fraxy ever since High School and I made videos about them. It has been years since I started now and I am still making videos to this day.

I review and try to beat sent in videos and I present my own bosses sometimes. If you would like to check out my series, take a look at my channel but here is the link to the Fraxy playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 759D345849

I hope many of you like my videos and my style. If you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to contact me via Youtube, Tumblr, Hotmail, or FraxyHQ

If you would like to send me a boss to fight, send it to me here
[email protected]
Be sure to include a username so I can properly thank you in the video.

I look forward to any new bosses, can't wait to get more involved in this community, and I am eager to learn more about how the game works

Sincerely
+= MrRickyStephens =+

follo me on Tumblr @ mrrickystephens.tumblr.com

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Re: MrRickyStephens Fraxy video series

Post by AlexMdle »

Well. Guess I can give some feedback.

For starters, people have been wondering why you never feature bosses in a locked arena mode (360*480 mainly).
Aside from that, is it me or do the game sounds feel muted? I put my finger down on the likely use of mic to record both the voice commentary and the video sound.
I would recommend using recording tools like Audacity instead, to record a separate track of the game audio, then synching it to the commentary. As far as I know, it's the customary way to do that sort of thing.
Now under new management.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Either that, or use movie editing software to place the audio correctly.
:yap:

MrRickyStephens
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner
Epicness: Epicosity = You (and you are AWESOME!!!)

Re: AlexMdle

Post by MrRickyStephens »

Some of the videos on my channel are old so that may answer some problems with videos. I don't include the sound from the game for both copyright reasons and the fact that sometimes the sound just doesn't work so it is easier to just feature my narration or music that is provided by my friend.

I do feature some fixed area bosses when they are given to me. Personally, I prefer creating free roam bosses myself. It just has more of a traditional sandbox feel. However, if I am sent a Fraxy boss that is indeed a fixed area boss then I will be sure to play it as such.

I hope that this answers your questions.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRickyStephens
Tumblr Page: http://mrrickystephens.tumblr.com

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

I never heard of any game sounds carrying copyright infringement, or any reason that a recorded sound track would not work if set up properly. Im bringing it up because the low quality sound in those videos is very offputting.
Now under new management.