Sonic After The Sequel (Sonic 2.5) FAN GAME

Talk about other video games here.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Sonic After The Sequel (Sonic 2.5) FAN GAME

Post by Armored Entity »

Hello guys. I'd just like to show off this awesome Sonic Fan-Game I found called "Sonic After the Sequel." It is basically about what happened after Sonic 2, making it like Sonic 2.5. So far, it is currently only in the Demo phase, but it's still rather good so far.

Although I usually am not too fond of the original Sonic, this Fan-Game I still find to be rather impressive. The enemy and stage design I actually like a lot, and I noticed that the stages have more than one pathway to the end. Plus, it has some very interesting cutscenes (better than the ones in the Genesis Games), and bosses that I approve of (like Metal Tails as Stage 1 Boss, and this Airship as Stage 2 Boss.) The OST is rather good too, although I heard they may be changing it once the creator manages to get some better, Custom-Made music. I can hardly wait for it to be finished entirely.

Here's the Website for Sonic After the Sequel, so you can see more about it, and download the SAGE Demo:
http://sagexpo.org/games/sonic-after-the-sequel/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here's some gameplay footage of it, so you can see more about it.

Well I hope for once, I found a Sonic-Related thing that does not piss you off. I feel that for some reason, this one won't though.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Re: Sonic After The Sequel (Sonic 2.5) FAN GAME

Post by The Phantom »

Hyphen wrote:no
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.

ZarroTsu
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Gold Stars: 21

Post by ZarroTsu »

Thought Process wrote:Hey it's that fangame I heard some people talk about the other day! Wow, I'm sure this topic will have nothing but good things to say about it.

Oh, wait. Metarex made the topic. Fuck.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Wow, nothing smarter to say? Just "no" and Zarro's view of the general topic, and not the game itself.

I could say something about it, I suppose, but I'm not a Sega boy (raised with Playstation, dwi) so I can't tell much, other that the game looks rather fun, if not the fact that some things really don't fit to each other in stage designs in a few "acts".
:yap:

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

ZarroTsu wrote:
Thought Process wrote:Hey it's that fangame I heard some people talk about the other day! Wow, I'm sure this topic will have nothing but good things to say about it.

Oh, wait. Metarex made the topic. Fuck.
I feel very offended by the fact that you think something is instantly going to be bad because I have something to do with it. In fact, I take that as an insult.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

He doesnt automaticly assume it's bad.
He assumes people will automaticly say it's bad.

Which is exactly what happened.
Now under new management.

Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Getting there.
Gold Stars: 0

Post by Ex-Rumia »

Actually looking forward to the full release of this. Thanks for sharing meta.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Now known as a compulsive core abuser.

DC Universe Persona Names
Hero: Marietta Durge
Villian: Voivouire

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Thanks for that Rumia. I'm glad at least you had something nice to say about this topic.
Thank you.

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Post by [][][][] »

Looks very promising, I'd say.
Will edit once video finishes playing. (12 minutes, larrgh)
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.