Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Re: Sonic and Allies vs. E-99 Egg Exterminator. FINAL BOSS F

Post by [][][][] »

*facepalm*
Please?
Please!?
I'm... trying to be reasonable with you, AE. No, rather they are. I have no say in this matter, for I refuse to even look, lest I run into rage-inducing... whatevers.
But you're ruining your own reputation.

Hmm. Let's see.
... this is going nowhere.
I hate to break it to you, but truth is I can't find much sense in argument here.
Alex is vitriolic [read: anger-fueled], but he has solid arguments.
And... Blah!

Give me four reasons why E-99 is a real and proper 'final boss fight' [while it is not; not at least even in the sense of the anime, IIRC there were more villains after it was blown], and I'll we'll see if it holds even a tiny candle to Alex's rebuke.

EDIT: Oh, and...
Armored Entity wrote:Besides, look at how unbelievably awesome their opponent is. The E-99 Egg Exterminator is so amazing, its almost like what you'd get if you merged Hibachi, Evaccania Doom, WARLOCK, Big Arms, and Utsuho Reiuji into one, and made it the size of the skyscraper, and put it on a whole lot of steroids.
And all of these rolled into one, made skyscraper size, and pumped with steroids?
(Not to mention the general bad effects of overdosing steroids, but this is digression.)
Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
*double facepalm*
Really...? I... give up.
AlexMdle wrote:Or in short.
Not even Walpurgis Night or Sazabi are as awesome of a Final Boss as Egg Exterminator was.

This is a dirty lie.
AlexMdle wrote:Moreover you dont understand what makes a fight good. And its not its duration. This fight in Sonic X carried no weight. Who was winning or losing was entirely in author's hand. You could pretty much see him pull the strings even when it didnt make sense, emplyong the worst of cliches to try and write himself out of situations he had no proper way to resolve cleverly or dramatically.

THERE IS NOTHING EPIC ABOUT THAT.
AlexMdle wrote:NO, SERIOUSLY. LOOK OVER TO WALPURGISNACHT:

EXPLOSIONS. MORE EXPLOSIONS. DRIVING. GUNS.

RUINS OF THE CITY WHIRLING IN THE AIR, SET ON MAGIC FIRE.

ALL THE WHILE YOU HEAR THIS.

HOW CAN YOU EVEN BEGIN TO COMPARE THOSE.
And as conclusion:
ShadowSpectre wrote:I understand what you think and I disagree. Unfortunately, by this point, you've shown that you're incapable of conducting proper debate.

and
[][][][], in the SB wrote:help help my mind's overflowing from AEstupidity
No hard feelings. This is reaction, not prejudice.
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Man, I never expected this video topic to turn out like this.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

I find this rant pointless. This wouldn't have ever happen if you'd all leave one's peace of mind be.

One likes this, other likes that. My things are usually ditched. So what.

See, I find Alex and Meta people that are completely polar to each other. Stupid commentary of others aside.
:yap:

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

Locked by request of someone who's sick of people hating on Meta.