Captain Gundam vs. Sazabi. EPIC FINAL BOSS FIGHT!!!

Post videos here.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Captain Gundam vs. Sazabi. EPIC FINAL BOSS FIGHT!!!

Post by Armored Entity »

This is something I'd like to show you all. This has to be one of the most awesome Final Boss Fights in anime ever!
Captain Gundam vs. Sazabi in SD Gundam.

See how amazing of a final boss battle that was? One of the reasons why I loved SD Gundam Force so much. It was also way more climatic and epic than the Mobile Suit Gundam Version, which wasn't as eventful or awesome. I wish more anime series would have Final Boss fights that are this amazing, don't you agree?
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Re: Captain Gundam vs. Sazabi. EPIC FINAL BOSS FIGHT!!!

Post by AlexMdle »

0:02

Ahoy! Horrible CG-I in sight!
Now under new management.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

It's not bad to me. In fact, I've seen way worse CGI, such as the horrible CGI they used in Jimmy Neutron for example.

But yeah, that is one epic final boss fight. However, there still have been better anime Final Bosses than Sazabi, such as Walpurgis Night, WARLOCK, E-99 Egg Exterminator (or Egg Emperor in the Japanese version), and best of all, Dark Oak. Nevertheless, Sazabi still ranks among some of the most amazing anime Final Bosses, don't you agree?
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Firefox11
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Lacks epicness.

Post by Firefox11 »

The problem I see with this battle is that you are 100% certain the good guys will win. The soundtrack is 'cheering' for the winners, and that is bad in most cases.

You watch a final battle for the struggle of forces. In this video, even though they do fight, there's no real struggle since it's like 'Well he lost an arm but he'll win anyways'. I mean, of course the good guys generally win the 'final battle', but it's better if you're not told seven minutes before it happens.

Also, those 'cute' touches were unnecessary in my opinion (blush, big eyes).

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

I watched it for the struggle of forces, and it seemed like Captain wasn't going to make it at the part where Sazabi fires his hyper laser at Captain and it looks like he's going to destroy him there, and plenty other parts seemed like that too. Besides, look at how awesome the two of them look, and all those amazing lasers and sparks and explosions going on too!

And the ending part is awesome too. Right at the end, Captain finds out that Sazabi also has a Soul Drive Power Core like Captain does. He then sees how alike they are, but doesn't let that stop him. He then crushes his Power Core, causing Sazabi to dissipate in a massive white explosion, and the entire Dark Axis Horn of War goes with him, restoring the peace epically.

Well I see you didn't like it Firefox, but I did. Plus, I think the cuteness makes it better!
Thank you.

Firefox11
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Lacks epicness.

Post by Firefox11 »

It looks like he is going to destroy him. But (very big 'but' here) the music already tells you he won't die. If the video was musicless then yes, it would be much more epic and have the final boss feeling better defined; but it's not the case here.

Compare it to:

The music (aswell as the image) here doesn't give a hint as to who is going to win, even if it's already evident.

The part about killing each other: I don't understand Japanese and the video doesn't have subtitles, so I have no clue about what is going on.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Well I did say it was "among the best," but there still have been a few better. Unfortunately, Firefox, the videos for most of the other amazing Anime Final Boss battles, such as the final battle against Walpurgis Night, WARLOCK, and Dark Oak, have all been removed from Youtube, so I can't post them too. In fact, I'm actually kind of lucky that I managed to find the Sazabi one. I'll see if I can find another means for posting those other ones though, so you can see how amazing they are too.
Thank you.

Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Getting there.
Gold Stars: 0

Post by Ex-Rumia »

Think you're mixing terms up, what you mean to call this is face off with the big bad.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Now known as a compulsive core abuser.

DC Universe Persona Names
Hero: Marietta Durge
Villian: Voivouire