Madoka Magika Fan-manga project of mine

Show us graphics, music and writing that you've done, whether you're putting it in Fraxy or not.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Madoka Magika Fan-manga project of mine

Post by Armored Entity »

Hi everyone. I'd like to let you all know about this new long-term project I am now working on. JameyOfTheMegacosmos told me it would be great if I could make this, and I thought so too. I've never made a manga of any type before, so I think I might need some help, but I'll see what I can do. I mean it can't be too hard, right?

Well this Manga actually is inspired by a dream I had about Madoka Magika, not too long ago. The dream was really good, and I remember it better than most other dreams I've had. To make sure I don't forget it, I have also written it down as well as I can remember it.

Jamey said this dream might make a great fan-manga, if I changed a few things. I'll see if I can pull this off somehow.

So what do you all think of this project? Anyone want to know anything else about it?
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict
Epicness: Games redefine it

Re: Madoka Magika Fan-manga project of mine

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos »

I didn't really say that if you made a few changes, it would then be a good fan-manga.

Well, I guess so with some corrections on one of the Witches as well as the main character. But yeah! It would be a very good one! Just hope we have someone that will help us out in making them.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

Thanks for clarifying that Jamey.

Meta made it sound quite overblown.
Now under new management.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Yes I was not bluffing. I was hoping Jamey would clarify it sooner or later.

Well to start, I'll tell you about how the dream that inspired this manga project went. I'll try to describe it in as much detail as I can. This describes also what I have for the plot of this manga.

Also, wall of text for this.

So what do you think of this? Do you think this would make a great TMadoka Magika fan-manga? Tell me what you think of the characters, especially Jo, and the Evil Witches, and the plot and stuff of this too. Also does it fit in with the Madoka Magika storyline though?

BTW, the character who was "me" in the dream, I was going to replace with a schoolgirl-like character. Still thinking of a name for her, but I got her appearance down. She is rather cute.
Last edited by Armored Entity on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by The Phantom »

tl;dr
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Please put it in a spoiler. Such big walls of text scare me off
:yap:

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Post by Aquamancia »

Talk about a wall of text.
I mean, really. Use spoiler tags or something next time.
Better yet, edit your post to include them before I decide to do it for you.
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Sorry about that.
Just edited the post so that the description of the dream/manga plot is in spoilers now.

If any of you could take the time to read what I have for it, and then tell me what you think, any problems you see or improvements you can suggest, and anything you'd like to ask about it, I'd gladly appreciate it. Personally I think it would be an awesome manga, but I'm not 100% sure.
Thank you.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

The Phantom wrote:tl;dr
I can honestly not imagine reading all that in the next century or so.
Now under new management.

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict
Epicness: Games redefine it

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos »

Flandre Scarlet wrote:Madoka Magika, that awful anime/manga? I'll get my friend to tear this apart.

Piece by piece.
Hey, show some respect for the anime! The girls are cute and the Witches are interesting! Well, I admit that it can be very depressing, too.

I actually read the whole thing in about 15 minutes. Two of the Witches in there were actually made by us! The Lydia one I'm currently making for Despair on Game Maker.