Collection of Shmup Warning screens

Post videos here.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Collection of Shmup Warning screens

Post by Armored Entity »

I thought that I'd post this here, since its awesome and this is a Shmup-based site. Enjoy.

I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr
Gold Stars: 1

Re: Collection of Shmup Warning screens

Post by Scionox »

4:36 - 4:50 is da best
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

I like the ones best that have more than just a giant flashing WARNING on it and are more descriptive, especially the ones that make a more unique noise and/or display the boss's name too.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Post by Halico »

HOW DARE YOU PENETRATE MY TERRITORY?
YOU HAVE ROBBED EVERYTHING I POSSESSED.
YOU KNOW, WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME IS UNFORGIVABLE.
I'LL PUNISH YOU MYSELF AND SEE THAT YOU'LL DIE A MISERABLE DEATH WITH MY AWESOME WEAPON.
DIE MAGGOTS.

fixed version.
Whee.

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Post by SnipeHeart »

We, the game developers, feel obligated to state the obvious that a large craft/entity is entering your proximity to mark the end of the stage. We won't tell you anything about this Boss that, in most cases, will be of no use. Nor will we explain why a bar appears over the top of the screen to signify how much health said boss has, because we felt the need to make it stronger than the millions of other craft or people that have been ruthlessly obliterated. Anyways, good luck.