Fresh meat.

Want to say that you're joining or leaving the forum? Post here!
Aeon
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Fresh meat.

Post by Aeon »

Hello everyone ! I'm new to this forum, and new to fraxy ( I began just 2 days ago ).

How I did discover the game is a long story.Some day, while I was surfing on the internet, I remembered that I knew a little fan game, based on Castlevania, Castlevania Fighters ( which I would recommend playing, too ).As I hadn't touched it in a while, I looked for an update, and tested it.There was a new character in it which I didn't knew : Reimu Hakurei.I found it intriguing, because it was not from the Castlevania series.
All this led me to discover Touhou project, which I downloaded, and erased after having half an hour of fun.This game is boring, in my opinion.
But then, I made the link between this, and Fraxy, remember I had once seen an interesting video of a boss that was inspired by a terran battlecruiser, a video I found searching about Starcraft on youtube.

Long story short, I stumbled uppon Eboshidori vids...I was totally amazed.So I decided to try the game.I contacted him, and he directed me on this forum.So here I am.I'm not so fond of forums, but I hope you guys and I will make it an interesting experience.

I'm already on my first boss, I'm going to post what I've already created, for I need comments, appreciations, and advices about it.

I'll upload it right away.

See ya !

Edit : Maybe I'll make a vid of it someday.But right now I have only completed the first phase of the fight.

Edit bis : I'm working on it since two days only.Some things are very likely to change / be improved.
Finished work : Akhileus ; Enigma

Current work : Legion

Touhou mixed with Portal : ''The entertaining gamepaly and the interesting, broad storyline, are outright lies''.

CoreShooter
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Perhaps
Gold Stars: 1

Re: Fresh meat.

Post by CoreShooter »

Can't decide whether to Char-grill or Flambé.
If you stop raging
It's ragequitting

Aeon
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by Aeon »

I'd suggest a good old-fashionned, yet delicious steak.

Edit : on the grill.Yummy.

Touhou mixed with Portal : ''The entertaining gamepaly and the interesting, broad storyline, are outright lies''.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Bonjour et bienvenue à UFF. J'espère que vous passez du bon temps ici; les gens sont un peu bizarre de temps en temps, mais je penses que vous trouverez la vie ici très agréable.

Encore, bienvenue.
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Aeon
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by Aeon »

Ho, un français ! C'est appréciable, merci pour l'accueil.Quant à la bizarrerie des gens...pas de problème.Je suis moi-même bizarre.Comme ça, je serais pas dépaysé.
Et encore, merci.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Just for the record, I'm not actually French, nor have I studied French in about a year. Lovely to meet you, anyway. Enjoy your time here.

Aeon
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by Aeon »

Ha, okay.My bad.Sorry, I won't annoy you ever again with my monotonous language, promise.
I still thank you, whatsoever.
I think I will enjoy it my stay.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Hey, hey, hey, I never said stop doing that! It doesn't annoy me, that someone has some sort of grasp of a language other than their own is wonderful. It's not monotonous at all. Sorry for giving you that impression; I guess I tend to do that sometimes.

I'm the local spoilsport, I guess, my Fraxy skills are probably more limited than yours, despite having known about it for about a year. I'm mostly forum dead weight. It's nice to have a few people like you lightening the load.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Hello, Welcome to the forums.

I am Mr. Unown, but also known as Garoslaw.

Nice to meet you, seriously.

Have fun at the forums.
:yap:

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

Aeon wrote:Long story short, I stumbled uppon Eboshidori vids...I was totally amazed.So I decided to try the game.
Amen, brah.

NOW REACHING THE AWESOME FORUM
BE DESCRIBED AS UFF

HAVE FUN
Now under new management.