Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Just gonna leave this here

Post by Dabir »

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Re: Just gonna leave this here

Post by Armored Entity »

Well that was disappointing. >:(

I wanted to see some awesome Zombie Chainsaw Carnage there, but there wasn't any, even though there could've been, and it would been way more awesome with some action packed, chainsaw-based, zombie combat.
The Vocaloid music in it was good though, but I've heard better Vocaloid tunes. I don't really much unsettling with it, except for the wasted potential is a bit unsettling.

Also I noticed the three zombies in it looked like ones from Left 4 Dead, more specifically, a Hunter, a Smoker, and a Charger.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Spriterkid
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: There's something in there alright

Post by Spriterkid »

Armored Entity wrote: Also I noticed the three zombies in it looked like ones from Left 4 Dead, more specifically, a Hunter, a Smoker, and a Charger.
I think you forgot to read the last bit, where it CLEARLY says it was based on Left 4 Dead. (Or the link, where part of it says huntersmoker)
I'd guess this is the "prequel" of Left 4 Dead, as the animators saw it. The blonde girl is most likely the Witch before her transformation.
Pretty damn unsettling, but mainly because the lyrics are so damn badly sung in English I felt once or twice to jump to Japanese.
RIP Ed Balls

[marquee="right","scroll","0","5"]buy flantasy flan[/marquee]
This signature has been signed by the End of fagets Infinity.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

Erm, to clarify.

http://www.ashido.com/huntersmoker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, a jockey, not a witch.
Now under new management.

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Post by [][][][] »

Spriterkid wrote:Pretty damn unsettling, but mainly because the lyrics are so damn badly sung in English I felt once or twice to jump to Japanese.
That is because it is indeed originally Japanese. And I agree on the horrible part. Someone tried to translate, but it didn't take.
EDIT: Don't bother. Japanese also sounds wrong. Must be the audio quality... could also be just poor adjustment.

On topic, it's less about their origins and more about the madness that comes with being the last woman standing... and knowing it's your turn tonight.
EDIT: Okay, maybe it also counts as an origin story. The girl... she's the Jockey.
Armored Entity wrote:I wanted to see some awesome Zombie Chainsaw Carnage there...
She would have, but she put it down for fear of going mad and simply chainsawing everyone.
Went mad anyway... in a sort-of epiphany way.

watashi watashi watashi watashi watashi watashi watashi watashi
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

Armored Entity wrote:Well that was disappointing. >:(

I wanted to see some awesome Zombie Chainsaw Carnage there, but there wasn't any, even though there could've been, and it would been way more awesome with some action packed, chainsaw-based, zombie combat.
The Vocaloid music in it was good though, but I've heard better Vocaloid tunes. I don't really much unsettling with it, except for the wasted potential is a bit unsettling.

Also I noticed the three zombies in it looked like ones from Left 4 Dead, more specifically, a Hunter, a Smoker, and a Charger.
You... you have to be trolling. There's nothing else that opinion could be.

Not everything has to have combat and killing and violence in it, man! And not all music has to be top-quality earwormy J-Pop! Jesus, can't you just appreciate some spooky atmospheric animation and music?

And for the record, there isn't any consistent timeline. There's four major situations that Zarla tends to draw with the characters: Hunter/Smoker pre-outbreak, all four as Survivors, all four as Special Infected and more recently all four as cured zombies struggling to cope with their mutations. Those don't go in any particular order, and the Survivors and Special Infected are definitely alternative situations. The Special Infected came first.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

"You've startled the Dabir!"

I'm not trolling. I just have a different opinion. Like I didn't like how she grabs a chainsaw and gets ready to take on the zombies, but then she just stops and holds her hands up, essentially giving up to them, and then Hunter mauls her.

And yeah, I thought she seemed more like a Jockey too.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.