Imperishable Shadows, an SFM video by a friend of mine.

Post videos here.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Imperishable Shadows, an SFM video by a friend of mine.

Post by Armored Entity »

I'd like you guy's to check out this video, Imperishable Shadows.
This was made by one of my Deviant Art Friends, A0001521, and it took him like 1 month to finish. I personally found it to be among one of the best SFM videos I've ever seen, and not just because I'm one of his supporters, but because of how awesome it was in general.

Its an SFM-made TF2 video that's mostly about a huge attack by two of the TF2 Halloween bosses (Horsemann and Monoculous), and a squadron of the Mann vs Machine robots too. It has some impressive visuals, and a few good slo-mo effects, and some other unexpected occurrences too. It was mostly done as a big Halloween special.

Here's a link to A0001521's Deviant Art profile too, where he also had posted some screenshots of this video while it was still in development.
http://a0001521.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So I'd like it if you guys watch this and give him some appreciation or something. He's one of my good friends on DA (like Jamey is), and he put a lot of effort into making this, and I don't want his hard work to go unnoticed.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.