The Lonely Sound

Post music here.
Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

The Lonely Sound

Post by Xeilumardrox »

I have been playing around with a few music programs, and made quite a few incomplete pieces of music. And I have been fiddling around trying to make music for FHQ Try. And so in the end, I managed to complete a single piece of music.

Velocitate: http://www.mediafire.com/?oxuuvo2mj4apfvc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm pretty sure quite a few heard it already, so those of you can just ignore this link above if you want.
As you all know, I've been trying produce original music for FHQ, and although I'm exactly the best at creating music, I'll be listening for requests here for what you want your theme or stage theme to be like in FHQ Try. Why not in the FHQ topic instead? I want to have all the requests in one place that I can easily search through instead of flipping pages and pages for them once discussion gets going on in there (if ever), especially since we don't have page jump function in this forums. Of course, it doesn't mean that I'll be doing all the requests for FHQ, since there are a few helpers who are willing to help with and create some of the music for FHQ. Requesting for a theme or genre or whatever or some sort is not mandatory though.

Along with that, I'll be posting random pieces of music that I complete on my spare time here. Comments and critism are welcome (I'm not very knowledgeable in musical terms though, so don't bother with those in critism and comments, since I'll likely not understand). Although try to be a bit constructive or at least state a reason as to "why" if you're going to throw around comments.

Also, it does take time for me to make music, so it'll take a while for me to finish a piece of music. Which will also mean that the thread will be quite inactive, so feel free to necrobump it anytime as long as your post is relevant.

Another thing I want to note is that... I'm not very good at following one's demands, so the music piece I create may be completely off what you wanted your theme or stage theme to be in FHQ, so I might have to repeat some or just might toss them over to somebody's who willing to do the request.

You might also want to keep in mind that depending on your requested music for FHQ, you might also cause me to change your stage or the boss representation of you accordingly, which may be a good or bad thing.

With all that being said, I'll just leave this topic right here.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Re: The Lonely Sound

Post by Garoslaw »

I would prefer using Box or Soundcloud for music.
:yap:

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

I just rediscovered this in my downloads folder when looking for music to put on my phone and dear god it's brilliant.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

It got blocked by my university's various walls, someone pretty please dropbox it for me?
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Thank yoooooouuuuu. Also XR, good work, dude :D
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by The Phantom »

It is indeed quite awesome. Though, the higher notes sound out-of-sync (though, you said back when you first released it that it was something to do with the program).
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.