Dump Junk Here

Users can collaborate with each other here to make Fraxy bosses or TRYs.
Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

Dump Junk Here

Post by Xeilumardrox »

Alright, I'm going to make a collab that should even work with people too demotivated to finish bosses or much of anything in Fraxy. Got any unused designs, weapon test out saves, unused attacks, bullet pattern fed files, effector tests or whatever? Post it here. Got ugly pieces of unfinished designs that you don't want to use? Dump it here? Got unfinished bosses that you know you won't be able to finish? Dump it in here. Heck, dump unneeded TRY files you guys made that you guys don't have any use for in here if you want.

Too lazy to upload the file(s) and post the resulting download link? Dump the text file of the boss into a spoiler, and dump it here, or upload it to something like pastebin (I do prefer download links as long as they don't require 30 second waits though). I'm going to make this very easy for you guys. Anything too minor for release, or you know you won't release that's in a fed file, dump it right in here. Dump any fed files you have that you don't need, have use for, or probably won't release right in here, and I'll take care of the rest. I don't care how dumb, ugly, stupid, glitchy, unfair, or whatever the fed you dump here are. If you don't have anything to dump, make something; I don't care how small or shitty it is.

I'll be taking everything and make an amalgamation out of most of what you guys dump here, with whatever edits required to make it functional to the boss as a whole. This should be very easy for everybody.

IN SHORT: Dump whatever fraxy file here that you made that you won't be releasing, quality not required.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Re: Dump Junk Here

Post by Halico »

Whee.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

How about this for starters.

Ace of Pentacles
* - Pile of Text
Last edited by Garoslaw on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:yap:

Jayeon
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Xenotype Z.

The Crappy D.E.S.U. Bomber

Post by Jayeon »

Real reason I never finished it: Trouble with Attack Pattern.
Welcome to Nature's Domain.

My YouTube
My Steam
Bosses

Formerly known as robloxmario2.

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by The Phantom »

Dug this up from god knows where. I bet it's 4 years old.
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.

Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Getting there.
Gold Stars: 0

Post by Ex-Rumia »

At its conception, Karpos was a follow up to the HAAU MKII boss featuring a non-randomized attack pattern and a second battle form instead of the six the former switched between while fighting. Unfortunately I ran into a brick wall on what to actually do with the second form after finishing the first, so hopefully something is done with it here.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/946 ... os%202.fed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Edit: To start up in the editor, set the Entry Control Part at the bottom to play. To access form 2, use destroy check on part ID 130 Form 1 Core.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Now known as a compulsive core abuser.

DC Universe Persona Names
Hero: Marietta Durge
Villian: Voivouire