[Collab] The OWTA Fleet: One Weapon Type Airships

Users can collaborate with each other here to make Fraxy bosses or TRYs.
Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Re: The OWTA Fleet: One Weapon Type Airships

Post by Garoslaw »

HE CAME
:yap:

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Garoslaw wrote:HE CAME
Yes I am back, after being gone for like a week. I'm glad you liked my entry to this for homing lasers.

Well if Spriterkid allows it, I might make the missile one next. However, Fourbox also is thinking of making a missile boss. I will only do it if it is okay for both of you, as for I don't Fourbox to only do Grenades because he feels like I am limiting his options.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Post by Halico »

Metarex Master wrote:
Garoslaw wrote:HE CAME
Yes I am back, after being gone for like a week. I'm glad you liked my entry to this for homing lasers.

Well if Spriterkid allows it, I might make the missile one next. However, Fourbox also is thinking of making a missile boss. I will only do it if it is okay for both of you, as for I don't Fourbox to only do Grenades because he feels like I am limiting his options.
He's just taking alternatives.
Whee.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

:yap:

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Post by [][][][] »

Post edited back to Grenade.

Derp.
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Okay now, since I have been given permission by Spriterkid, and that TinFoilMKIV is pretty much MIA for good, I have started on a second entry, for my missiles-only boss. I find this might be easier since missile shrapnel isn't counted as a different weapon, and that I now know how to edit params easily on missile shrapnel.

Here's a preview of my next one coming soon.

Naginata Type-4 (Missiles only)
EDIT: Support Units for the ship are also added now.

Thanks for letting me make another one for this collab, Spriterkid.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

dracmeister
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Sakura ∞ Friendship

Re: [Collab] The OWTA Fleet: One Weapon Type Airships

Post by dracmeister »

PROGRESS ON TEAM HOUHOUJIGOKU!
SECOND DRONE DONE!

BEARS!!! BEARS!!!

Do not use this forum under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
A safety message by SUPRISEBUTSECS

[Bosses to remember:]
Team HouHouJigoku! mostly discontinued
'Gusty Storm' Armored Train
'Twin Sisters' Railgun Core
Archie and Tommy - Lightseeker Duo

White Glint
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by White Glint »

Taking Ripple too beecause why the FUCK not.
Current Project(s): Evacé =CFA-44=
Later Projects/Need to Balance:
Completed Projects: Crimson Heart Remake, Dareaki Battleship 500K (Phase 1), Berzé Multi Type, Beezer Gorgoton Type, ESD VI - Maer, Hinderance, Answerer
Lost Projects: Hell's Gate, King Lorentus XIV
Also known as: Black Heart, Medako, Koko
Image Image Image Image Image Image

White Glint
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by White Glint »

bleh... sorry but I have to place first attack over here.
Current Project(s): Evacé =CFA-44=
Later Projects/Need to Balance:
Completed Projects: Crimson Heart Remake, Dareaki Battleship 500K (Phase 1), Berzé Multi Type, Beezer Gorgoton Type, ESD VI - Maer, Hinderance, Answerer
Lost Projects: Hell's Gate, King Lorentus XIV
Also known as: Black Heart, Medako, Koko
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Spriterkid, you didn't update it to say that I'm taking the Missile-only boss now. Can you please change that?

EDIT: Thanks for changing that for me, Spriterkid.
Last edited by Armored Entity on Sat May 05, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you.