Order and Chaos [Forum RPG]

Forum-based word games, RPG games, you name it! They can be found here.
Jayeon
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Xenotype Z.

Order and Chaos [Forum RPG]

Post by Jayeon »

-Order and Chaos-
-The Story-

Here's the story: Basically, a bunch of eldritch alien things want to take over the Earth. Sounds like another old alien invasion story, right? Oh, but wait, there's a catch: the local gods, angels, and even the demons are extremely angry about this, and they're not about let some messed up abominations from outer space take over the planet! So they've decided to gather their forces to combat the alien threat, and now's your chance to aid them. The question is, what type of hero are you: the Lawful type, or the Chaotic type?

-Character Setup-

Here are the guidelines for creating your character:

-Name and Species: You can enter the name and species of your character here. They can be anything you want.

-Alignment Type: There are 2 alignments to choose from: Lawful and Chaotic. Whichever side you pick will affect what kind of quests you will be getting and which side of the story you will be on.

-HP, MP, Attack, Defense, Evasion, and Accuracy: You have 10 skill points to spend increasing these stats. Use them wisely.

Here is the character sheet I am providing:
Note: Your inventory will be in a seperate spoiler. You can equip weapons and armor when not in the middle of a conversation or battle.

-Quests-

This game has a quest system split up into two types of quests:

-Mandatory Quests: Quests that you must complete in order to move the game forward.

-Optional Quests: Quests that you do not have to complete, but you can if you want to.

-Guest Party Members-

Sometimes, one or more characters will accompany you on a quest. These party members will make a move automatically when in battle and cannot be controlled.

Once you're finished with creating your character, post them below and the game will begin.
Last edited by Jayeon on Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome to Nature's Domain.

My YouTube
My Steam
Bosses

Formerly known as robloxmario2.

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: ۞

Re: Jayeonverse Chronicles: Heroes of Order and Chaos

Post by ShadowHunter »

Jayeon wrote:Jayeonverse
۞

Jayeon
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Xenotype Z.

Re: Order and Chaos [Forum RPG]

Post by Jayeon »

Name changed due to apparent backlash and change of mind.
Welcome to Nature's Domain.

My YouTube
My Steam
Bosses

Formerly known as robloxmario2.