The Brick Wall LIVES! turn 39 Destruction

Forum-based word games, RPG games, you name it! They can be found here.
Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Getting there.
Gold Stars: 0

Re: The Brick Wall LIVES! turn 37 Fate Control

Post by Ex-Rumia »

1: Fully heal fusion
2: If option 1 fails, Fully Heal Fusion
3: Fuse SS with the TBE Powersuit copy.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Now known as a compulsive core abuser.

DC Universe Persona Names
Hero: Marietta Durge
Villian: Voivouire

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Post by [][][][] »

Upgrade.

Upgrade.

Upgrade.
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

*L-Garo Takes an attempt to concentrate, in order to increase the power for the attack on the next turn.
:yap:

Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

Post by Xeilumardrox »

Heal everyone in the People's side.
Spectralis: Heal self with Heavenly Restoration.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

TheBlueEcho
VIP Member
VIP Member
Epicness: So Epic
Gold Stars: 1

Post by TheBlueEcho »

> TBE: Construct Attack Power+ Module.

> TBE (Sci-Mod): Recover Science Power.

The Dragon bellows a Hollow Roar. Pockets of existence crack and shake loose. Their fragments dissolve into spheres of emptiness. Void Bracelet!
> Void Dragon: Summon Small Void sphere (x6) around Self.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Request entry into the afterlife. (leaving game due to KO and uncertainty as to how often I can come back)
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Infinity's End
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness:
Gold Stars:

Post by Infinity's End »

Mind - Omniscience

I know your every secret, and all shall know them too.

Silenced Power - Spirit

Face those you've slain, from now until the end of reality.

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: ۞

Post by ShadowHunter »

Missile
۞

GARLAND
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict
Epicness: Hellsinker Epic

Re: The Brick Wall LIVES! turn 38 the death of the great war

Post by GARLAND »

Initializing simulation engine。。。

Dualer wrote:Dualer:heal self
L.A.R. charge:5050+350=5400
You heal yourself for 3505 HP。

SnipeHeart wrote:Wrap myself in duct tape to heal, since duct tape fixes everything.
You weap yourself in duct tape, which not only heals you for 4047 HP, but also creates duct tape barrier。

AlexMdle wrote:>Caleb: Crank the gogmode up to 11! NO! UP TO 13!
>AlexMdle: 5LASH EVERYTH1NG! 4LL ENEMIES! N0NE SHALL ESCAPE!
Caleb cranks up Alex's gogmode to gog13modezorz。
Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D YELL0W MISSINGNO F0R Y0U 5LASH ▉ ♀ . 4ND_D Ý̸̨Ę̶͜L͟͡L͘0́W͘ ̵̀M͘͢Į͠S̨̧S͢͡͝I̡̨Ņ̢̕GN̸O ͜͠F̨͡0͟R̴̡͟ ̕Y0̧͠U̷̕͜ ͡5͟L̕͜͝A͠͝S͝H͘ ̸́▉̴͘͢ ̷̀͟♀̸͡ ͡͠.͏̵͝ 4Ń́D͠_̴͠͞D̢ ͏Y̸̛͠E͜L̢̀͘L̶0̶͠W ͠MIŚ̵SI͘N̵GNO̡͜ F͘0̧͝R̡ Y̢0̨U̷͘ ҉5͜͠L̕A̡S͢҉͞H͝ ̢͘▉̀ ́♀̷͡ ͞. ̨̡4̶̶Ǹ̶D͟_͟͞D́ ͏̴Y̧͟E̵̛L̸͘L͟͠0̨͘W̴̨ ́͟M͟͜IS҉̛̕S̸I͏̀͞N҉͢G̛͟N̨O҉̸ ̧́͞F0̴͠R ̕Y͏̧0̧͝U͜͢͡ ́́͘5́ĻÀ̵S̴H͟͠ ̢͘▉́͘͟ ̴̸̛♀̨͟ ̵̨.̨ ̵͘҉4̸͠Ņ̡D͡_̵D ̷̷YE̷L̨͟Ļ0̶W̛̕͜ ́M̶I̢͢͢SS̡͜͠I̸̕N͘G̸̕Ǹ̛́Ǫ̴͘ F̕̕͢0͢͡R̴̡͢͡ ̡̕Y͏̡̀͟0͢҉U̵̷̕ ̶́͘͢͝5̸̧́͟͞L̨̕A̢҉S̵͏̢̀͡H͜ ́̀̀͢͞▉҉̵̧͏́ ́͟͟͟♀͏̛͘ ̵͘͟҉.̨̀́͠ ̵̀͞͡4̕͞N͞͞҉̛͏D̡́̕_͜D̷̨ ҉Y̛͟͢È͠L̨̢͢L̷̨̨0͟͟͏̀҉Ẃ̶̛͟ ̕͜͢͝M̵̢I̵̡̛͜͢S͢͠S͠҉̴͢͟Í̧́͞Ǹ̛͘͞҉G̵͡҉Ņ̴O̡ ̧F̸͝0͟͟R̢͠ ́͘.̷̶̶̸̀

MILLIONLIVES wrote:Suzeku: I'm coming, make sure the place is clear.
Black Heart: Hmm... I wonder. Attempt to steal and absorb a small part of the Wingwall, if can't, fire a Lightning Gun at it.
Demon Lotus wrote:Whence the fusion breaks, I have a plan in mind.
Heal Black Heart
Power Laser at Wingwall
You attempt to absorb part of Wingwall, but fail to, but you manage to copy voyage status。
Fusion heals Black Heart by 3805 HP, and then power laser's the Wingwall, but it dodges attack, taking only 581 damage。

MegamanXpert wrote:I fuse the dimension that I'm in with reality.

-my demonic army enters
But you lack of power to, maybe you should say something to somebody?。

Haku wrote:1: Fully heal fusion
2: If option 1 fails, Fully Heal Fusion
3: Fuse SS with the TBE Powersuit copy.
Fusion heals itself by 5720 HP, twice。
Looking at SS's action, you cancel your third action to not lose minion。

[][][][] wrote:Upgrade.

Upgrade.

Upgrade.
Fusion upgrades itself many times, but gets shocked twice at the end for 2000 damage, seems like unstability level rises。

Garoslaw wrote:*L-Garo Takes an attempt to concentrate, in order to increase the power for the attack on the next turn.
You concentrate on planning your next attack。

Xeilumardrox wrote:Heal everyone in the People's side.
Spectralis: Heal self with Heavenly Restoration.
You heal everyone on People's side for 1900 HP。
Spectralis casts Heavenly Restoration on self and restores 5361 HP。

TheBlueEcho wrote:> TBE: Construct Attack Power+ Module.

> TBE (Sci-Mod): Recover Science Power.

The Dragon bellows a Hollow Roar. Pockets of existence crack and shake loose. Their fragments dissolve into spheres of emptiness. Void Bracelet!
> Void Dragon: Summon Small Void sphere (x6) around Self.
You construct Attack Power+ Module, and apply it to your armor, seems like module is not at the full charge。
Then you attempt to recover some of Science Power, 2000 Science Recovered。
Void dragon roars and summons 6 void spheres around it, creation Void Bracelet。

ShadowSpectre wrote:Request entry into the afterlife. (leaving game due to KO and uncertainty as to how often I can come back)
As your spirit fades away, you see yourself。。。 or to be exact。。。 your body。
You see people trying to revive you, and as it seems like It's unsuccessful, people's side gets sad。
Even the ones who has no soul, feel the sadness of this moment。

Then you see as suddenly virtual coffin appears around your body。
And then your spirit finally fades away completely。。。
You see the light。。。

Farewell。。。

Infinity's End wrote:Mind - Omniscience

I know your every secret, and all shall know them too.

Silenced Power - Spirit

Face those you've slain, from now until the end of reality.
Mind scans Wall's side statuses, revealing most of them (seems like some of them are impossible to scan) [see results]。
Oblivion's Wish attempts to rise and summon dead, Specter Spriterkid and Specter Army are summoned。

ShadowHunter wrote:Missile
You fire missile at the Wingwall, it takes 3738 damage, and then takes 3738 damage again due to chanceprosperity, people's side takes 5500 damage。

Nihility wrote:
Nihility gets bored and disappears, reappearing in another universe to fight certain space ship。

The Wingwall - FOWL OF KISMET wrote:Regressive Chance
Virginal Order
The Wingwall nullifies people's side status effect's effects (except the ones in arena) until the end of the next turn。
Then it creates cyclone of projectiles around Fusion and after awhile fires big projectile that tosses Fusion into that cyclone, Fusion takes 9013 damage。

Forbidden Demon A1ph Portrait wrote:XIV
A1ph portrait turns negative effects into negative spiritual energy and then sends them at people's side, Fusion takes 2300 damage, TBE takes 1798 damage, Fusion takes 2698 damage, SnipeHeart takes 1602 damage, Fusion takes 2172 damage。

▉ ♀ . wrote:a͏̷҉l̨͜s̷͜͝͏ ̴͠͞B̵̢l̕͡a̢͠҉ç̡̢ķ̴͡ ̴̀̕H́͏
d̨͡ ̧̛̕͝ȩ̡͡n̴̛e̶̢͜҉̴r̷͝g̴̢͟͠҉ỳ̴̕ ̷̴̵̨r̷̨͢͠͠è̴̕ģ̨͝ę̶͠ń̢͜͠,̵̸̕͟͟ ̸̡́́͝C̛̕h̨͟a̷͟͠n҉͢c͏ȩ͘̕͏ ͠҉t̸̢͘͠͡ò͞͏͟ ̕͠ŕ̴̡́̕e̴͏d̸̴̸͡u̷҉̸c̨̀͟͝e̶҉ ̀͟͠͠d̷͟͝͝a̧̧m͢͠͠͠ą̀͟͝g̕͡͞e̵̷͢ ̴̧̢f̨҉ŕ̢͠҉̀o̸̕͢͞m̵̀ ̷̀͜p͠͏r̵̡o̕҉͜j̛͢e̷̵̢͟ć͠t͏i̡̕l̨̕͏͏ę̨̀͢͢ ̛͏á̷t̢́͢͜t͢͏̷a̴c҉҉̵̡ḱş̴̀͟͝,͘҉̵ ̶̢̕͢͟c̷͢͠h͘͏̧̨à̴̢n̸͏҉c͏҉̕e̴ ͠t̶͘o͜҉̧͜͝ ̶͢͜͞r̶ȩ̷̛̀͡f͏҉͟҉͢l̴͢e̸͡͡͏̡c͢t̸͟͏̕ ̢́m̛͏e̶̴ĺ̨̧̡͜e̸̢̛͞e̢̧͞ ͢͟a͘͡t̴̡́͟͝t̸̀a̷͞͞ć͏ķ̸̵́ş̸̨̀͠,̧̛̕ ̡͏҉i͝n͘͜ç̴r̀̕e̢͡͞͞a͜͞s̴̵͜͝e̶̡̢̡d̸̛͏ ̀͠҉̢̕ę̵҉̴f̶́͘͢f̕͜͜e҉̷̨͞ç̸̀͠t̵͝͝͠í̢̧͠v̴̧͝͞e̵̵ń̢͜͝e̛̕s͏s͏҉̨͢ ̨̀͘o̷̸̕͢͠f̷́ ̨͘͜͠m̴̡̛͟͝e̵̸͘͟͡l͜͏͏è̛̛͞͠ȩ̕͞ ̴͟͠a̧̧̧̛͡t̴̨̨t͘͟͝͡á̷̴͢c̸͟͡k̷̢̨ ̸ų̕̕͜s̛͢͞i̵͞n̸͝g͟͢ ҉̀͜͢͝b͡͡l̶̵ą̶d̛̀͏é̡)͢͝,̴͟͢͠ ̵̛̀͘V̀͜͡a̛͠m͏̨͏̸̶, Badass Barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, badass barrier breaks, t takes 4000 dama, %b4 is poisoned, %b4 is on fire, %b4 is KO。

What? H is evolving!。
H evolved into e҉̵͘͟!。

What? up(+1 action for both, 4 turns left) is evolving!。
up(+1 action for both, 4 turns left) is evolved into A!。

What? 400 is evolving!。
400 is evolved into Dualer HP: 3960/7250, Status effects: per!。

Yellow Missingno. wrote:Water Gun
[/quote]

Ye       lo        Mi       sing       o.        ir       s wa       e        pr       jecti       es at G       rosl       w, 3000 d       mag       。

▉ ♀ . takes Pile of C4 damage, Yellow Missingno. takes R damage。
incoming Suzeku, RS - 36SYNC and Egg Dragoon cancels due to nullified effect。

Progression Unit Power
APPEARANCE GAUGE LEFTOVER

Calculating simulation results。。。

Done。

Code: Select all

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Global: None
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
People's Side: Status Effects: Pile of C4(Can be used to power up attack, if this status effect breaks, it deals damage, 1 turns left), Glitched(???), Numerical loathing[Arena](chance to reduce damage), Regressive Chance Active(Status effect's effects are nullified, except system class effects, 1 turn left)
People HP: 12441/62500, Status effects: None
Black Heart Human-Type HP: 2653/13000, Status effects: separated (was separated from people), voyage(chance to dodge, ground based attacks deal alot less damage), Item: Gravity Shield (High bonus to defensive actions using gravity, grants auto-shield with 2000 HP that regenerates 500 HP each turn (0/2000), can be used to redirect every attack from people's side to the wall's side for a turn as free action, each 8 turns (Charged)
Dualer HP: 3960/7250, Status effects: perma-regen (self-heal per turn), anti-damage(Turns part of damage into healing), status gaurd(chance to resist status stealing/breaking attempts), L.A.R. charge: 5400/10000 (350 regen per turn), transformation module(able to switch between L.A.R. form and L.A.B. form and L.A.D. form as free action, but with 2 turn cooldown), L.A.B. active(halved energy regen, Chance to reduce damage from projectile attacks, chance to reflect melee attacks, increased effectiveness of melee attack using blade), Vampiric allusion(can link himself to enemy as free action, who will take direct damage whenever he is damaged, current target: A1ph)
SnipeHeart HP: 4346/7400, status effects: separated (was separated from people), duct tape barrier(500/6000, healing per turn)
DemonicRS - 118SYNCHakufuse HP: 10295/66000, status effects: mechanical (immune to poison and such things that work only on organic, blocks 1000 damage, additional max hp), permaupgrade(increased effectiveness on actions), Semi-Evasive (chance to avoid damage from attacks), Options (3x) (increased attack damage and chance for option to be destroyed instead of taking damage), heavily armored (blocks additional 1000 damage), efficient(gets 2 actions), Haku merge(additional HP and effectiveness, also Haku action), Speedup(+1 action for both, 3 turns left), Barrier (Can completely protect self from single attack, recharges 3 turns(charged), Hell protection (completely immune to fire element), demonic(50% chance for non-AoE attacks to become AoE), unstability(???, can't be removed manually), shocked(Random chance for actions to fail), Innocent Clockworks(Chance for damage from actions to be blocked), upgrade(increased effectiveness on actions)
TBE Powersuit clone HP: 2550/6550, status effects: Void Armor Suit(Chance to block 1500 damage, chance to hurt melee attackers, takes highly reduced damage from void based attacks, Science Action Module(Can power science attacks or initiate second action using Science, Science: 4000/10000))
TheBlueEcho HP: 5085/10000, Status effects: Void Armor Suit(Chance to block 1500 damage, chance to hurt melee attackers, takes highly reduced damage from void based attacks, Science Action Module(Can power science attacks or initiate second action using Science, Science: 6000/10000), Attack Power+ Module(Can increase power of attack at the cost of charge, charges 3/5), SADOASS(Chance to block 1500 damage, high chance to reflect light based attacks and inflict strong 'blinded' or 'stunned' status with them), Item: Oblivion's Wish[lance](Bonus to max HP, grants regeneration and defense[1000], can be used once per 20 turns as free action to cast powerful void/nothing based attack(recharging, 9 turns left))
Void Dragon HP: 1/6000, Status effects: Dodging Ability(chance to dodge damage from attacks), Void(takes decreased damage from void/darkness type attacks, increased effectiveness of Void/Darkness based actions), Void protection(redirects damage from target to self, chance to block 500 damage, target: TBE), stunned(50% chance for action to fail), Small Void Spheres(6x)(Void Bracelet)(???)
Mind HP: 1000/6500, Status effects: Psychic(Increased effectiveness on mind-type attacks, takes decreased damage from mind-type attacks), Void(takes decreased damage from void/darkness type attacks, increased effectiveness of Void/Darkness based actions), feels like being watched(???)
Haku HP: 1/7500, status effects: separated (was separated from people), Data merge(regeneration, chance to block 500 damage, takes highly reduced damage from data based attacks, can split itself into smaller data beings), FusionTrance(can't act, can't cancel unless form is dead, form: RS - 118SYNCHakufuse)
Spectralis HP: 3547/12000, Status Effects: Light Element 1(increased effectiveness for light based attacks, protection from light based attacks, status upgrades itself if Spectralis kills light based enemy), Blinding(chance to inflict 'blinded' on attack), spiritual(???)
Garoslaw HP: 8000/t, Status effects: G̴̸͟l̛i̴͏t̶c͢͠ha̵̵̷u͏ra̢͏(͘Bo̸̷̧n̵͞u̢̡s̵͡ ̧m̷͢͏a̧͜x̸̀ ̷H̕҉͜P,̨ ̀҉̵??̸̧?̸́̕,̨̧͡ ͜4̵͟͞ ̡͘͘t̴͘u͟͝r͏̧ńs̛̛ ͝l̸̕e͟͞f̛͢t)͝, Arena (In separated space, can't be affected by anyone who is not there), s̢͜é̕p͢͡͝҉̧a̶̵͢r̷̢á̷̸t̴̛͠e̕͘͏͢d͘͡͏̴ ̧̕͜͠͠(̢͜w̢̢҉a̢͟͜͡͞s̶̨̛͟͜ ̶̶̛s҉̡e̴͡͝p͏̧͡a͢͜͝r͘͜͢͞a҉͢t́̀è̷̷̕͝d̡̕͜͜͡ ̷̸͝͡͞f̀̕͟͝r̸҉o̶̢m̛ ̴̸̧̨p͏̸̡͡͠e̵̶ó́͝p̴̨͟l̨͢͡ę̀͟͏)̷̸̀͞, concentrated(bonus damage on next attack), Item: Badass Energy Blade (Good bonus to melee attacks using blade, medium bonus to critical hit chance, can be used to setup 10000 HP energy barrier around friendly unit or self that lasts 3 turns as free action, each 6 turns (recharging, 4 turns left)
AlexMdle HP: 1000/5000, status effects: C̷al̡҉eb͟'ś̡̨ ̀͟h̷́͘e̛͏l̷҉p͡(?͠??̢,̷ ̀̀1̷2̶̕8̸̡̕ ̴k̡è҉͏y̨͡b͞o͟a͘҉rd͠s̵̛̕(̛͢͜?҉̴?͝͠?͘͢)̡̢,̸ ͘1͏2̶̸7̴ ̕͏̢ṕà͘i̶̸͡r̀͟s̢͜ ̢o͡f̷ ͜rob̧͘o͠ han̡͠d̴̷̢s̶(̨͡?҉̀͞?҉?̢͘)̡͘,͞ ̀͜͡c̢҉̧r͏a̷̕s̴̨͢h̛́e̵̕͜d̛͠͏(́2̕ ţur͞n̕͟͜s̶̢ ̸̡͘l҉̀éft̀)̸̕,̧͜ ͘i̸̡ǹ̢t͝egr̵̸̢a͢t͜e̡d͡ ҉k̶̀͝é̷yb͏ơ̸a͠͡r͞d̢s(̀u̴͘n̷̴aff͢͏e̢̛c̸҉͞ţ̡̕e͜͝d̛͏ ̛͏b̴y̡͞ ̀c̨̛r̛҉a͞s̀͡h̶́es,͝ ͜͟?̛̀?̨?͢)̸̶͝)̴͡, Gog13modezorz(???), T̸̵̸̡̛h̶͏͠͞i̵͞n͏̀͠k̵͟͟҉ ̶̴̛͞Ļ̴̴̧͡ì̢̛͞͠ḱ̢é҉ ͞a͝͞ ̢̡͟P̛̀̕͟͞o̴҉r̨̧t̷̨͜͞ŗ͠͞a͝͏í͠t̕͘͢͠(̨̛́͟Í̸̵̢̢n̶̷͢͞͠c͏̧́r҉́͢e͏̡̢͟͞a̢͜͞ş̧̛e̛͟d́͏҉͏̵ ̸̡̧̡C͏́͘ŕ̶́͜i̴̷̡͞͝t͘i̛͜c̸̵ą͘͟ļ̸̶̛͡ ̴̶̴̢̀c̵̶͘͜͢h̸̴a͏҉̴n̵͘c҉͠e̡ ̷͘͝͠v̡͞s̶̡̕ ̛͟p̵o̧͟͝r̛͝t͜͠r̶̴a҉̴͏í̷t͡҉ś̵̀)́͡͠, B̛̛o͝ơ͠s͘͡t͟͜(͞In̶̢c͜͞r͏e͢͝͡a̸̕͝se̕͜d͡ ̴͟͡E̷f̀̀f͟҉͠e҉ç̛ti̢v̶̸e̵̕͟n̕ȩs̨ś͢), Sword of Thousand Swords (Can be used in effect mode(Bonus to actions using sword, increased critical hit chance) or in summon mode(transforms itself into sword army), current mode: effect mode), I͏́n̷̢c̴͟͝r҉̨͠é̷̡̡̕a͏̧͢͏ś̴͟͜͞e̴̕҉̶d̵̨̛͏ ͢͝͏͜ş́͘͠w̵͢҉ǫ͢ŕ̵̛d̨͟͟͞ ̵̢ś̵̨͢h͟͜a͏͝҉͝͝ŗ҉́͠p̛͞͞n͏̷͠͝e̕͡s̴̵̀͢s̀͝(̧̀Į͘͟n̡̛c̶̷̨͜r̴̨̛e̴̶͟a̕͟s̡̢͏e͝҉̴̧d̵̵͞ ̵͘͟͠d̵́͘͘a͜҉m̵͟͡͡a̶͏͢g̛̕͟͢͝e͡,̛͜ ̴̴̛̛͟h̷̷i̵̕͢͞͞g̶̛͟͟͠h̷́ ͏͢͝c̵̀h̨ą̨̀͢͜n̷̵̢͞c͏é̀͞ ̡҉̢̛t̸͜͢ǫ̵̧́͠ ̨͜͟͡ç̕͜a̵̡͟ú̴̀͠ś͘͢ȩ̷͠҉́ ̵͟b̴̀͜͠l̢҉͠͡e̷̢͢͡é̸͞d͞҉͝i̷͜҉̶͢n̡͠͝͠g̢̛͝ ҉ǫ͞͝n͏҉̕ ̧҉t̢͟͏͟a̶̸̕r̛͟͏g̨͟͠ę͢͜͢t̀̕)̵̴̀, Arena (In separated space, can't be affected by anyone who is not there), separated (was separated from people)
Specter Spriterkid HP: 1/2000, Status Effects: Undead(takes additional damage from 'holy' stuff, regenerates, chance to revive itself with 25% HP on death(once only))
Specter Army HP: 1/3000, Status Effects: Undead(takes additional damage from 'holy' stuff, regenerates, chance to revive itself with 25% HP on death(once only)), various creatures(decreased effectiveness on  on non-simple actions)
Xeilumardrox: status effects: none
MegamanXpert: status effects: Isolated(null)
ShadowHunter: status effects: none
Wall's Side: Status Effects: Pulchritude Sequence[Arena](damage per turn, unstable, almost broken), Glitched(???)
The Wingwall - FOWL OF KISMET HP: 12552/45000, Status effects: voyage(chance to dodge, ground based attacks deal alot less damage), The fate of governance(???), chanceprosperity(Chance to take double damage, and then apply 75% of that damage to everyone on people's side (don't kills)), hit shape(Whenever it's attacked by damage type, if it was attacked by same damage one of previous turns, there is chance to reduce damage), regressive chance(Can negate all of people's side status effects for one turn (once only, used)), Wheel Of Fortune(Randomly manipulates people's side fortune at start of each second turn)
Forbidden Demon A1ph Portrait HP: 1111/40000, Status Effects: holy madness(Increased attack action effectiveness, always hits, chance to strike additional targets with single attack), holy madness, countdown(???, 1 turns left), holy madness, holy madness, holy madness, holy madness, fusion+(increased stats)
▉ ♀ . H̸̴P͏̸̛:  Can̵ cóm͞p͜l͝e͞te̴ly҉ ҉p̧r̕o̷tec̀t self̴ ̕from̡ ͢sin͘g͡le̵ att̨ac͏k, r͜e͞ch̢arges 3͡ tur͢ns̷(char͏g͝e͡d͝)/S͟ci͜e͘n͡ce L̵a̡unche͜r̕,̸ Ştat̶u͞s ҉E͝ff̢ect̷s:̢ a(9)̨,̴ 3̧, ̸e, ̢%(͟@̷)͜, o̢(Pe̛o͢pl͟e H̕P: 3052҉8̕/6000́0̴,̨ S͟ta͞t̀us e͠ffe͝c͘ts͘: N̕on͢e) ̢[co͏de]͘__̴_͝_̕_͘__͞_҉_́__̵_͜_̧__̸_͡_̵___͝___͢__͡__̀_____̷_̴_͞__͜_____̵_̶_̴___͏__͠_̸______̷_̸____̕__̸___̵___͞_͞_͟__̸_́___̸__͠____͞_̵_____͜__͘_͢__͘__̡__̧_͞___̸_̷_̴ ͟G̢l͟ǫba̡l͡:͟ ̀N̨o̧n͝e͝, Ite̶m: ̧G̀r͏a͏vity S͘hi̧eld (͡H̕ìģh͢
Yellow Missingno. HP: %/h, Statu na(In separate e q te
Responce awaits。。。

MILLIONLIVES
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict
Epicness: Hellsinker Epic

Re: The Brick Wall LIVES! turn 38 the death of the great war

Post by MILLIONLIVES »

Black Heart: ...Damnit! I'm a bit pissed off now, like, REALLY.
While she notices scraps of a railgun-carrying machine, and the railgun itself, damaged.
Black Heart: ...Perfect. Collect all of the parts, and change myself into Saggitary Maxis MK II
Demon Lotus wrote:Farewell, ShadowSpectre....
I would barrage the Wingwall, but the negative status blocks second action.
Fix Black Heart's railgun.
Last edited by MILLIONLIVES on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/Mhhub.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;