Pandora’s Abyss: Chapter 1

Forum-based word games, RPG games, you name it! They can be found here.
Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Getting there.
Gold Stars: 0

Re: Pandora’s Abyss: Chapter 1

Post by Ex-Rumia »

Making her way back to her 'friends' the same way she left, Guinevere takes a few moments to catch her breath when she arrives, as had run all the way here with the weapons on her. Recovering her breath, she begins speaking while holding out the weapons. "I t-think the t-town is deserted... all the shops have been looted of good supplies, and all I could really find were these. And uh... a statue."

She sets down the pile of weapons to bring the eerie statue out to show them, having it point in the same general direction she found it. "This was in the square, along with the weapons... I doubt anyone in this town could have made it, it's too well crafted to have been made here, and it was pointing this way, toward you guys... If that isn't a bad omen..." She lets it hang at that, waiting for their responses of for them to chose what weapon they would like.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Now known as a compulsive core abuser.

DC Universe Persona Names
Hero: Marietta Durge
Villian: Voivouire

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

Sir Impressio takes the statue from Guinevere and checks it over for clues.
"Aha!" he exclaims after a cursory examination. "If I remember my studies correctly - and I do, no question of that - this statue belongs, or rather belonged, to a village some way closer to the Gap. Perchance we will find something more interesting there." He inflates his chest slightly more, which doesn't look easy. He clears his throat, and begins to speak in a slightly more strangled-sounding voice. "We'll be going behind enemy lines, such as they are, so I understand that you might not like the idea. But I assure you, history is littered with examples of men, and even women, who were willing to go forth into much more dangerous and threatening conditions than these. These people were willing, in short, to take orders.

We will go to the village from which this statue was stolen. We will go, and that! Is! An! Order!"

Sir Impressio looks remarkably pleased with himself for coming up with such a speech. He looks expectantly at each of his party in turn, and decides to assume they've applauded him, whether or not they actually do.

"As for the weapons," he continues disdainfully, "Bring them along if you like. I will stick with my sword, which has yet to fail me as these have failed their wielders.

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Post by SnipeHeart »

Stats:
Looking at the small pile of weapons briefly, Hector reaches towards it to take one of the shortswords and the battleaxe, shaking his head at Sir Impressio's suicidal mission idea all the while.

Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by Ex-Rumia »

"Uh... Sir Impressio, um... wouldn't heading toward the pit with our current equipment be unwise? Perhaps if we hear\d toward a town further away from the pit... and uh, gather supplies, then come back i-it would be safer?" Looking towards the others for a second, Guinevere drops her head before speaking again. "I-I really want to h-help the people t-there, I d-do, but it's j-just us four... I-if we h-had more people, I w-wouldn't mind charging s-straight into m-more t-trouble."
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

"Nonsense!" exclaims Sir Impressio. "Why, small bands of adventurers going out and defeating evil is what legends are made of! Now, it stands to reason that people wouldn't do it if there was a reasonable chance of survival, so I don't foresee any issues. Besides, I'm heading up this team, and I won't let any harm come to a pretty lady such as yourself. Let us set forth!" With that, he begins to stride off down the road.

"Besides," he mutters to himself as he walks, "People tend to want paying for supplies."

Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by Ex-Rumia »

Sighing and gathering up the remaining weapons, Guinevere turns to the look over the two. "W-well, I g-guess I'll travel w-with him... If you g-guys want to c-come I-i'd appreciate it." Giving them a nervous smile, she gathers up the weapons and carefully placing them in her bag, Guinevere begins walking down the path following after Sir Impressio.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH