Wizardia - Signup, FAQ, other stuff

Forum-based word games, RPG games, you name it! They can be found here.
Spriterkid
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: There's something in there alright

Wizardia - Signup, FAQ, other stuff

Post by Spriterkid »

Story
1500. In a world where swords and guns are almost impossible to use due to the high magic, 2 regions filled with wizards, sorcerers, mages and the like duel for the better land.

The war rages on for 50 years and no side seems to be weakening. However, a new generation of wizards was able to master various elements of spells. This generation – called Wizardia – will be sent out to war, to settle the war between Whiterasia and Blackdoria. Which side shall be victorious, and which side shall be conquered? That is up to you!

>What is this I don’t even
Wizardia is an elaborated RPG styled game, based on an old forum game of mine. It even features the same era!

>Neat! How do I sign up?
To sign up for this game, you will need to fill out a form I will post in this topic and PM me it.

>What are sides for?
Sides are the main point of the game – it will all end up on something big between the two.
Whiterasia is the good side while Blackdoria is the evil side, obviously.

>Why do you need to ask the Robe/Hat/Cane colors?
It all has to do with the battle system, which will have sprites.

>Can you tell me what the elements do?

Fire – Grants ATK bonuses. One that chooses Fire may equip weapons other than staves and still cast Fire spells. Fire can Burn enemies.

Ice – Grants small MA and AGI bonuses. One that chooses Ice may automatically freeze water-based enemies or paths to access new areas. Ice can freeze enemies.

Water – Grants MA bonuses. One that chooses Water may go underwater without a swimming helmet to access new areas. Water can slow enemies and disable their MD and DEF.

Lightning – Grants AGI bonuses. One that chooses Lightning may control machines and manage circuitry easily. Lightning can paralyze enemies.

Earth – Grants DEF bonuses. One that chooses Earth may dig treasures without Pickaxes or Shovels. Earth can Bury enemies.

Life – Grants small DEF and MD bonuses. One that chooses Life may cast Light spells with Healing spells. Life can also Revive allies.

Shield – Grants MD bonuses. One that chooses Shield may combine it with other elements to enhance the Shield. Shield protects allies from danger.

Arcane – Grants small ATK and MA bonuses. One that chooses Arcane may use necromancy. Arcane can deal massive damage to non-Zombie enemies.

>Is there a weakness chain or something?

Fire – Extra damage to Ice and Earth, Less damage to Water.

Ice – Extra damage to Earth and Lightning, Less damage to Fire.

Water – Extra damage to Earth and Fire, Less damage to Ice and Arcane.

Lightning – Extra damage to Earth and Arcane, Less damage to Ice.

Earth – Extra damage to everything.

Life – Extra damage to Arcane.

Shield – Shield deals no damage.

Arcane – Extra damage to Life, Less damage to Lightning.

>What about stats?

Both wizards (PC and NPC) and enemies on Wizardia have 5 stats beyond MP and HP – ATK, DEF, AGI, MA and MD. These influence damage and turn order.

ATK – Damage dealt by your normal attacks and physical skills. An increase of this lets you deal more damage.

DEF – Damage shielded from normal attacks and physical skills. An increase of this lets you shield more damage.

AGI – Determines turn order. An increase of this lets you move faster.

MA – Damage dealt by your Spells. An increase of this lets you deal massive damage with spells.

MD – Damage shielded from Spells. An increase of this lets you take spell damage better.

With no elements or weapons, wizards always have the following stats on level 1:

HP – 10/10
MP – 15/15
ATK – 3
DEF – 3
AGI – 3
MA – 3
MD – 3

Bonuses from elements:

Fire – 4 ATK; Ice – 2 MA and 2 AGI; Water – 4 MA; Lightning – 4 AGI; Earth – 4 DEF; Life – 2 DEF and MD; Shield – 4 MD; Arcane – 2 ATK and MA

Say someone picked Fire, Lightning and Arcane, and got a Training Cane (which gives 1 ATK), their stats would be like this:

HP – 10/10
MP – 15/15
ATK – 9 (10)
DEF – 3
AGI – 7
MA – 5
MD – 3
The value after the first one if any is the one used.

Every level up, Wizards can input 10 points, shared through all stats except HP and MP, which always get a steady boost of 5 HP/ 7 MP.

> How does the battle system work?

This system is an updated version of an older forum game I have done. It uses a modified RtD system, but it also uses the ATK vs. DEF/ MA vs. MD system.

Roll system:

Attacker –
1 – Attack misses automatically.
2 – Attack deals 20% of normal damage.
3 – Attack deals 50% of normal damage.
4 – Attack deals 100% of normal damage.
5 – Attack deals 120% of normal damage.
6 – Critical hit, Attack deals 150% of normal damage.

Defender –
1 – Attack hits for double damage.
2 – Attack hits for 150% damage.
3 – Attack hits for 120% damage.
4 – Attack hits for normal damage.
5 – Attack deals half damage.
6 – Attack is dodged.

ATK vs. X – X is subtracted to ATK and it becomes the damage dealt.

MA vs. X – X is subtracted to MA and it’s increased by 3 per level to become the damage dealt.

Note: Some spells/attacks use the other defensive stat (some attacks use MD and some spells use DEF).

Sign up Form: http://www.mediafire.com/?9sq9o90pigot0d3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Note: You need at least Microsoft office 2007 to be able to open this. If you can't open it, PM me.)
RIP Ed Balls

[marquee="right","scroll","0","5"]buy flantasy flan[/marquee]
This signature has been signed by the End of fagets Infinity.

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Re: Wizardia - Signup, FAQ, other stuff

Post by Halico »

[placeholder]
cannot download the sign up form fsr
Whee.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr
Gold Stars: 1

Post by Scionox »

Name: Xenzrigent
Robe Color: Black
Hat Color: Darkred
Cane Color: Black
Elements: Arcane, Fire, Lightning
Side: Blackdoria
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Infinity's End
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness:
Gold Stars:

Post by Infinity's End »

Name: Lord Valkar

Age: Unknown. Well over a thousand, possibly even more. He lost track, you see.

Robe Color: Black

Hat Color: Dark Brown

Cane/Sword/Weapon Color: Silver

Elements: Arcane, Ice, Lightning

Side: Blackdoria

-----

I PM'd this to you, but I guess I'll post it here.