One Massive Forum

Make a poll and have other users answer it!

One Massive Forum?

yes
33%
no
67%

Total votes: 18

Firefox11
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Lacks epicness.

Re: One Massive Forum

Post by Firefox11 »

I approve of one big forum if we change the name to UFFF.

Unofficial Foxy Fraxy Forums :FFawe:

MintE
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Walrus
Gold Stars: Walrus

Post by MintE »

AlexMdle wrote:
MintE wrote:You know what, scratch the last layout idea. I got an even better one.

We make one forum, no subforums, and every post goes there. That way nobody will be unhappy about the location of threads!

They're all in one spot! easy to find!

Really I think this is the best idea!
Are you high?
I'd love to be that high.

So would I bro. So would I.
Who am I kidding!? I'm a terrible person

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Post by SnipeHeart »

Firefox11 wrote:I approve of one big forum if we change the name to UFFF.

Unofficial Foxy Fraxy Forums :FFawe:
Why not keep it the UFF and change it to the Unofficial Fox Forums?

Firefox11
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Lacks epicness.

Post by Firefox11 »

I pondered about that option before posting the first message.

I'd rather have it keep the 'Fraxy' in it. And 'Unofficial Fraxy Foxies' might not mirror what this place is about =<

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Hyphen wrote:You're an idiot if you thought Mint was serious.
This. Can people just

fucking

cool it?

It's beginning to fucking annoy me how people are letting shit get outta hand like this, I kinda expected you lot to be a bit more sensible. I don't give a fuck about the whole "oh you so silly Shadow, nobody here is sensible", can anyone leave you lot alone without someone's feathers being ruffled?

Like seriously, why does nobody seem to consider what other people think? Most people involved in this bullcrap are just going in one direction without looking around, there's Mint who's being incredibly reactive and sarky about this all, there's IE who seems to have taken offence at Mint being reactive and sarky, there's Spider who is just being a prick on a stick, taking shit too seriously (fucking RICH coming from him) and not being helpful at ALL... it's all well and good having a negative opinion but you need more than "lolnope" to convince someone something's a bad idea because if you don't have an argument then you're actually being stupid.

This doesn't just apply here, I'm talking about all the shit that's been stirring up since Mint tried to renovate the forums. Personally, I think what he did was a fairly good idea, it livened up what little activity there was, then Dualer started up a stink and IE flipped out because Mint didn't notify him. I'm gonna be honest, initiative, I like, but there needs to be an element of coordination within the staff. Mind you, I wonder if anybody on the staff has even HEARD of the word "compromise" because there isn't any of that shit happening.

I'm going to give you my opinion.

Mint's layout should be finished and used. Forum needs to be cleaned of useless crap and made more visually active.

Spider needs to stop backseat moderating (yes, I know, hypocrisy with me saying it here).

EVERYONE on the staff needs to get their act together on this and put forward a COHERENT opinion that actually works, take in the views of the non-staff and COMPROMISE to please as many as possible. You can't make everyone perfectly happy, but the more you can, the better it is.

Have some calming music because I fucking need it.

Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Post by Aquamancia »

I pretty much have to agree with what SS said here. What he said is pretty much why I didn't choose to vote in the first place.
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

White Glint
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by White Glint »

ShadowSpectre wrote:
Hyphen wrote:You're an idiot if you thought Mint was serious.
This. Can people just

fucking

cool it?

It's beginning to fucking annoy me how people are letting shit get outta hand like this, I kinda expected you lot to be a bit more sensible. I don't give a fuck about the whole "oh you so silly Shadow, nobody here is sensible", can anyone leave you lot alone without someone's feathers begin ruffled?

Like seriously, why does nobody seem to consider what other people think? Most people involved in this bullcrap are just going in one direction without looking around, there's Mint who's being incredibly reactive and sarky about this all, there's IE who seems to have taken offence at Mint being reactive and sarky, there's Spider who is just being a prick on a stick, taking shit too seriously (fucking RICH coming from him) and not being helpful at ALL... it's all well and good having a negative opinion but you need more than "lolnope" to convince someone something's a bad idea because if you don't have an argument then you're actually being stupid.

This doesn't just apply here, I'm talking about all the shit that's been stirring up since Mint tried to renovate the forums. Personally, I think what he did was a fairly good idea, it livened up what little activity, then Dualer started up a stink and IE flipped out because Mint didn't notify him. I'm gonna be honest, initiative, I like, but there needs to be an element of coordination within the staff. Mind you, I wonder if anybody on the staff has even HEARD of the word "compromise" because there isn't any of that shit happening.

I'm going to give you my opinion.

Mint's layout should be finished and used. Forum needs to be cleaned of useless crap and made more visually active.

Spider needs to stop backseat moderating (yes, I know, hypocrisy with me saying it here).

EVERYONE on the staff needs to get their act together on this and put forward a COHERENT opinion that actually works, take in the views of the non-staff and COMPROMISE to please as many as possible. You can't make everyone perfectly happy, but the more you can, the better it is.

Have some calming music because I fucking need it.

This
Current Project(s): Evacé =CFA-44=
Later Projects/Need to Balance:
Completed Projects: Crimson Heart Remake, Dareaki Battleship 500K (Phase 1), Berzé Multi Type, Beezer Gorgoton Type, ESD VI - Maer, Hinderance, Answerer
Lost Projects: Hell's Gate, King Lorentus XIV
Also known as: Black Heart, Medako, Koko
Image Image Image Image Image Image