Which boss should i make

Make a poll and have other users answer it!

Which boss should i make

Poll ended at Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Chykka Rev.
No votes
Moth Aparoid
43%
Neos Invidia
43%
Blackhawk
14%

Total votes: 7

fighter5kills
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: 5k1llfl_lll

Which boss should i make

Post by fighter5kills »

There 4 bosses in my head and idk which one to start.
Last edited by fighter5kills on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Re: Which boss should i make

Post by Garoslaw »

Neos Invidia DDDDDDDD=
:yap:

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

May I suggest something that isn't on the list, considering what you're trying for.

Could you make a boss of one of the Aparoids in Star Fox? I always thought the Aparoids were awesome (and in fact, are one of the reasons that I like the Neuroi so much), and some of them seem to fit your style. Perhaps the Moth Aparoid, or Infected General Pepper's Flagship, or Infected Pigma Dengar (one of my favorites). Can you do that?

Also, Fox McCloud has already been done, and so has Wolf too.

I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

fighter5kills
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by fighter5kills »

here is my arwing on edit http://www.mediafire.com/?z04i633adb3dd0d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. I can do the Moth Aparoid. but it depends on the vote

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Great thing. I voted for the Aparoid.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

fighter5kills
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by fighter5kills »

Well. looks like a tie between Moth and Neos.