Seriously important question.

Make a poll and have other users answer it!

What do you choose to do?

Option 1: Interspecies Love?
No votes
Option 2: I wanna cluck you, all on the floor. I see me lookin' at you when you already know.
20%
Option 3: If you can't join them...
10%
Option 4: "I hope she's the only one of her kind"
70%

Total votes: 10

Kohuded
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Gold Stars: 12

Seriously important question.

Post by Kohuded »

You hear a knock on your door. To your surprise, it's a giant chicken. It speaks English, and it asks to hang out, as if it's completely normal for her. What the **** do you do? The Chicken informs you that its name is Victoria. totally random name, idfk

OPTIONS:
1. You take the chicken out to dinner to introduce it to human food. Before the meal even arrives, you begin to realize that this chicken may very well be the one for you. You gaze deeply into each others eyes, and you grasp it's talons in your hands. You ignore all the stares of disgust or amazement from other tables, for to you, all is right in the world.
2. You bring Victoria into your house and offer her a seat on the couch. You, being a good host, ask if she'd like a cup of coffee. "Sure, I'll take mine with.... extra cream," she says. You raise one brow and say "Oh?" with a smirk. "Yeah, that's how I like it," she says as she stands up and rests her chicken arms as if chickens have arms upon your shoulders. The rest is history.
3. You are dumbfounded. "Why is there a giant chicken at my door? What fun could me and a chicken possibly have?" You decide it's not worth the effort. You decline Victoria's offer with astounding brevity. With a cluck of disappointment, Victoria trudges away from your house, head bowed towards the ground in sadness.
4. You are dumbfounded. A giant chicken? This thing must weigh 150 pounds. You say with cheer, "Sure Victoria, can you wait out front? I'll be right back!" You run to your room, grab your rifle, load it up, and walk downstairs. You cock it, open the door, and Victoria's huge grin turns into a look of utter despair. In a second, it's over, with one 22-caliber round in her face. You prepare a lovely outdoor feast, inviting your parents and grandparents.