Altered Reality: REBOOT!

Show us graphics, music and writing that you've done, whether you're putting it in Fraxy or not.
ZarroTsu
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Gold Stars: 21

Re: Altered Reality: REBOOT!

Post by ZarroTsu »

Also god damn why do like all of you use a sword

ah2190
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by ah2190 »

Name: Nitronus (His real name is not revealed during gameplay due to things happening whenever he tries to say it. So, he tends to go by the name of Nitronus, which doesn’t bother him much)
Class: Master of Nitrous [Combat Mage - Uses Nitrous, Holy and Healing skills]
Weapons: None, unless you count his tail as one
Armor: Restricted to light armor and shields

HP: Somewhat average - not as much as a fighter would have, but more than your normal Magic user.
MP: This stat starts high, but doesn’t grow as fast compared to most Magic users.
ATK: Really low - Nitronus has the disadvantage of only being able to use his tail as a weapon. This is all thanks to a really bad mix-up which is completly not his fault.
DEF: About average.
MAT: High - he focuses mainly on magical skills.
MDF: Somewhat high.
AGI: This stat starts off low, but as he gains levels, it increases exponentially until he hits the AGI cap at about LVL 60 or so.
LUK: Average, but takes a few dives here and there as the story progresses.

Passive Ability: First Strike - Nitronus will always get in the first hit, regardless of AGI (including modifiers)

Fire: 95% (Slightly strong)
Ice: 110% (Slightly weak)
Thunder: 100% (Normal)
Water: 100% (Normal)
Wind: 80% (Somewhat strong)
Earth: 105% (Slightly weak)
Light: 50% (Strong)
Darkness: 200% (Very weak)

Mortality ailments: 100% (Normal)
Draining ailments: 100% (Normal)
Sealing ailments: 75% (Somewhat strong)
Charming ailments: 125% (Weak)
Stopping ailments: 50% (Strong)

Limit Break: Nitrous Oxide Tornado (Damages all foes, good chance to inflict a Stopping aliment, tiny chance to instant-KO, boosts Nitronus’ DEF and MDF for 4 turns, but cuts his AGI in half for 5 turns)

What your character looks like: 5’ 9’’, a little chubby around the waist, black hair which is short at the front, but long at the back, green t-shirt with “Master of Nitrous” on the back, long blue trousers with a hole for his green wolf tail
Who your character is and what they do: Self-proclaimed Master of Nitrous (which is correct, as no-one can use Nitrous like he can) who spends most of his time traveling from place to place, mainly to try and use his skills to assist and/or to earn a bit of money
A brief summary of the kind of life you lead IRL: University student who tends to keep to myself except for when I go to a society. Also, I tend to play video games in my spare time, sometimes even when I should be studying.
Your reaction to suddenly being this character: Not surprised - I've been to other universes before, and somehow, I've ended up in this one now. But still, I've yet to fully adjust to having a tail.
What you'd do/how you'd behave now that you are this character: See what I can do to try and reduce the problems in the world - although some of them are ones which I directly or indirectly cause!

Nitrous Ring: (Shield) Boosts AGI and MDF, Slight MP Regen, can only be used by Nitronus, already equipped

Wolf Tail: (Weapon) Can’t be unequipped, Can use ‘Trip’ ability to stun a foe for 1 turn while dealing light damage by making them trip over the tail, (costs HP if possible) Can use ‘Tail Whip’ to reduce DEF of foes, (costs some TP or MP) already equipped

Nitronic Tunic: (Armor) Light Armor, boosts MAT, Good MP Regen, can only be used by Nitronus, can use ‘Nitrous Shield’ to reflect magic attacks on the party for 3 turns, (Costs a lot of MP) obtained at end of personal story/sidequest

Nitrous Skills: Skills which can include AGI boosting, curing Stopping ailments, using AGI as a damage modifier and Wind-based attacks.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

PureQuestion
Epicness: 12
Gold Stars: 1

Post by PureQuestion »

A character name PureQuestion//Pure
A class name ...Time God?
What kinds of weapon(s) your dude equips I am a huge cheater and can use any melee weapon =D
What kinds of armor(s) your dude equips ...Cloaks?

Numbers [out of 100] regarding:
MHP (Maximum Hitpoints): 20
MMP (Maximum Magic Points): 40
ATK (Attack Power): 100
DEF (Defense): 60
MAT (Magic Attack Power): 75
MDF (Magic Defense): 0
AGI (Speed): 85
LUK (Luck): 20

Summary:
Purequestion is incredibly capable offensively. His attack stat is sky high, and his magic damage is very good. He has a high enough speed to often go first, but is not impossible to outrun; at least, until he freezes you in your tracks with his time powers. His defenses are poor; His health is pathetic, and he has no magical defense whatsoever. However, his mastery of weapon combat (and thus knowledge of anything his opponents might be using) gives him considerable ability to block physical damage. His luck is mediocre at best.

The glass cannon doesn't stop going

Passive Abilities:
Distorted Time: When turn order is decided, there is a chance for each enemy to be shifted to after the party, regardless of speed.
Counter Momentum: When this character is targeted by a melee attack, (enemy speed - pure's speed)% chance to hit attacker in return.
Element damage rates (Received) (Default is 100% rate)
Fire: 130
Ice: 100
Thunder: 100
Water: 100
Wind: 40
Earth: 110
Light: 80
Darkness: 80

Status Ailment rates (Received) (Default is 100% rate)

Mortality ailments: Immune (0) (Neither a god nor an animated article of clothing are much affected by necromantic arts)
Draining ailments: 100 (Hrmmmm obviously immune to poison and cuts, but burns would totally work. Iunno.)
Sealing ailments: 140 (My control over my powers is limited enough already; blocking me further isn't hard.)
Charming ailments: 80
Stopping ailments: 30 (It takes a great deal to affect the movement of a master of Time.)

What your character looks like Oh fuck off you know what Pure looks like.
Additional details, on myself:

I am highly introverted; I don't talk much, and honestly I'm more or less scared of people in general. I am highly non-confident in myself. This would not likely hold in the case that I became my own personal power fantasy. Beyond that, I can't say much else of detail regarding myself. I have a flare for the dramatic that would certainly bloom upon entering this world, and perhaps could be said to be responsible for a lot of what Pure ended up as.

And on Pure:

Purequestion is a god, and a powerful god, born of a young boy's overzealous imagination and power fantasies. His personality heavily mirrors my own, albeit tempered by immortality and omniscience, certain traits I unfortunately lack. PureQuestion has mastery over a number of things: Melee combat, and all weaponry that encompasses, time and the manipulation of time, and less directly, his third major role is that he's one of the gods of justice in the (highly un-fleshed out) mythology I may or may not complete. Specifically his is the domain of retribution: he is the punisher of the damned, and "warden" of the afterlife, as highly suggested by the above comments on "divine retribution." There are other gods in charge of judgement and etc.

Obviously, as has been brought up in prior discussions of previous iterations of AR, I can not reasonably be in command of Pure's full power; this would easily make me the most powerful character. I say this not to brag, but because he's designed that way, because blah blah power fantasy, as mentioned constantly above. I created him to be an unstoppable force to which nothing can compare. Any number of explanations could be used to explain the lack of this omnipotence in-game; it could simply be the nature of the dream, my own inability to tap into the power, whether due to lack of knowledge, or perhaps even lack of confidence. Yume's influence is most likely. Regardless of her passivity I doubt she's letting us run around unrestrained...
Leech
Parasite
Alien
Angel
Hell
Demon
Wrath
Signamente -         - Necros -         - Termos        
Omnis

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

ah2190
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by ah2190 »

I'll get around to that later. Besides, for now, I'm mainly here for this topic. But I'll have a look around, and then if I plan to stay on long-term (as sometimes I can quickly get bored and move on to something else) then I'll introduce myself. Then again, Zarro knows partly who I am.[/offtopic]

Edit: if Pure and Nitronus were parted up together, the two of them would most likely render most foes helpless - Pure with his Time-based skills, and Nitronus combining his AGI with his Nitrous powers and his First Strike ability, giving him a chance to weaken them up before they can even make a single move.

ZarroTsu
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by ZarroTsu »

ah2190 wrote:Nitronus combining his AGI with his Nitrous powers and his First Strike ability, giving him a chance to weaken them up before they can even make a single move.
Something of note here -- What the fuck does your character DO? Okay, so it's laughing glass. But what IS he? Is he a fucking DENTIST or something? What does he do in his off time? Travel? Okay, but so what? That doesn't explain who he IS. That doesn't explain anything at all. I can't write a story without something to GO off.

I'll reiterate my first post; every character is in themselves their own story's main character. There'll be 16 or so stories with their own unique characters revolving solely around the character. I already have a good number of ideas from some posts (some), but what the shit is a passive wolf dentist suppose to do from a story perspective?

DENTISTRY: THE GAME.

Heck, I even have a good idea of some psycho shit for Noel for a great conflict story for soul vs body.

-

Oh PS. I'm balancing everyone's stats to my own scheme since the /100 is actually a farce. I'm only bringing this up now after seeing Pure's large set of 100's, since they pretty much cause him to be average when recalculated. OOPS!

ah2190
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by ah2190 »

ZarroTsu wrote:
ah2190 wrote:Nitronus combining his AGI with his Nitrous powers and his First Strike ability, giving him a chance to weaken them up before they can even make a single move.
Something of note here -- What the fuck does your character DO? Okay, so it's laughing glass. But what IS he? Is he a fucking DENTIST or something? What does he do in his off time? Travel? Okay, but so what? That doesn't explain who he IS. That doesn't explain anything at all. I can't write a story without something to GO off.

I'll reiterate my first post; every character is in themselves their own story's main character. There'll be 16 or so stories with their own unique characters revolving solely around the character. I already have a good number of ideas from some posts (some), but what the shit is a passive wolf dentist suppose to do from a story perspective?

Heck, I even have a good idea of some psycho shit for Noel for a great conflict story for soul vs body.

-

Oh PS. I'm balancing everyone's stats to my own scheme since the /100 is actually a farce. I'm only bringing this up now after seeing Pure's large set of 100's, since they pretty much cause him to be average when recalculated. OOPS!

You are thinking of the wrong Nitrous. Would it help if I said that its supposed to be more speed based, as in Nitrous Oxide?

Plus, he isn't fully a wolf - he only has the tail of one.

ZarroTsu
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by ZarroTsu »

*facepalm*

Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

Post by Xeilumardrox »

ah2190 wrote:
ZarroTsu wrote:

-

You are thinking of the wrong Nitrous. Would it help if I said that its supposed to be more speed based, as in Nitrous Oxide?

Plus, he isn't fully a wolf - he only has the tail of one.
I think he's talking about more backstory and more in depth detail of the character's life.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

ah2190 wrote:
I'll get around to that later. Besides, for now, I'm mainly here for this topic. But I'll have a look around, and then if I plan to stay on long-term (as sometimes I can quickly get bored and move on to something else) then I'll introduce myself. Then again, Zarro knows partly who I am.[/offtopic]
You'll get around to it now. Of course if you can't be bothered, I could always write an intro for you.

Would it help if I said that there's a lot of accounts on the forum that are only still here because they made posts in Introduce Yourself? Food for thought.