Laser Spider player ship

Show us graphics, music and writing that you've done, whether you're putting it in Fraxy or not.
ceci
Normal User
Normal User

Laser Spider player ship

Post by ceci »

I was told to post this here:

Laser Spider
http://www.mediafire.com/?dalfjku5824k991" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I was just goofing with the image files so the sprites aren't perfect, so to speak, but it is pretty interesting to play around with.

To use this ship simply place the "Laser Spider" folder into FRAXY's "player" folder.

For the weapons I altered the "Wide Bullet" and the "Vulcan". The other weapons are still default. There seems to not be any way to add a custom parameters file to recognize the image as another set of weapons so you'll have to make a back up of the common_01.bmp file in the folder "img" and replace it.

Edit: Reworded misleading information.
Last edited by ceci on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:41 am, edited 10 times in total.

ceci
Normal User
Normal User

Re: Laser Spider player ship

Post by ceci »

Flandre Scarlet wrote:
ceci wrote:If anything, I will reverse engineer one of the .fpl files but I'm not sure I know what program is used to open it to configure.
A text editor of your choice. (I use Notepad++)

Most of fraxy's files can be opened as a text file.

Of course! Hah, thanks. I should have tried something before asking but I got ahead of myself there.

Points for using ++.

The Doctor
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: sqrt(-1)
Gold Stars: 7

Re: Laser Spider player ship

Post by The Doctor »

I can't help you with this, but I am here to suggest that you use Sublime Text 2 instead.
It is a much better text editor.

http://www.sublimetext.com/2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looking at my post history makes me cringe hardcore.