Madoka Magika Fan-manga project of mine

Show us graphics, music and writing that you've done, whether you're putting it in Fraxy or not.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Re: Madoka Magika Fan-manga project of mine

Post by Armored Entity »

JameyoftheMegacosmos wrote:Hey, show some respect for the anime! The girls are cute and the Witches are interesting! Well, I admit that it can be very depressing, too.

I actually read the whole thing in about 15 minutes. Two of the Witches in there were actually made by us! The Lydia one I'm currently making for Despair on Game Maker.
Ignore him. Flandre is just some troll here who likes to do that.

And yes, that is true about those two evil witches.
And yeah, I re-read it in like 20 min though. I guess you read faster than I do, but yeah its not that long of a plot description. I've read stories on fanfiction.net that were 10 times as long.

Anyone else willing to help with this project of mine, once you know more about it?
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

MintE
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Walrus
Gold Stars: Walrus

Post by MintE »

This is actually totally fucking relevant:

Look, it's cool n' all that you want to make Madokafuckshit, but is it really necessary to do that here? This is a fucking Fraxy site.

COME ON.

I'm sure you (MM) know of a more appropriate site to poast (ymmm, toast) this on. Try there instead of here (and if you already have, great, but keep this shit there.)

And look, I'm not just calling you out on this shit. I'm calling every damn person out on this shit.

This is a Fraxy community website. Not a fuckanything website. Try and use it as such.

And to close, you should all feel ashamed of yourselves. Especially you Rumia.

Especially you.

And now I'm gone again, sometimes a walrus has just got to rant. Really.

We don't have the biggest baculum in the animal kingdom for nothing!

Peace out broskis.
Who am I kidding!? I'm a terrible person

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict
Epicness: Games redefine it

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos »

I guess so on that.

It's still very new, but I think found a forum that could help in sharing this. It's really the website for the Church of Madoka cult, with the site being http://www.churchofmadok.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Uncle Walrus, did you even see what this section is for? Its for projects you are working on, Fraxy or not.

Besides, I did post it on other sites I am a member of too, looking for assistance.

Also I've yet to hear from anyone except Jamey on whether they can help or not, and any questions and concerns they have.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

MintE
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Walrus
Gold Stars: Walrus

Post by MintE »

Listen MM. I get that.

And if you could read, you'd get what I was getting at. Get it?

"And look, I'm not just calling you out on this shit. I'm calling every damn person out on this shit.

This is a Fraxy community website. Not a fuckanything website. Try and use it as such."

Okay MM, I'm going to spell this out.

Nice and fucking easy.

Okay here goes.

Firstly, I'm not saying your thread in general is to blame, hence "I'm not just calling you out on this shit." I'm not saying your thread is the issue (however it fails to solve it).

Secondly, I'm saying that it's this entire stupid offtopic section in general. It honestly encourages way to much non-Fraxy thinking. Considering this is a smaller community, we need all the damn people playing Fraxy. What we do not need, however, is stupid people making stupid tributes to stupid shit.

You get it Meta? I know you're pretty damn thick headed.

Also there's a pretty fucking big reason you haven't heard anything from anybody besides Jamey. It's because this is a Fraxy community website and not a fuckanything website.

VERY BIG DISTINCTION.

But you don't get that do you Meta?

Oh well, whatever the fuck you want, you won't read a word of this, I fucking promise you that. You never read anything that doesn't appeal to your opinions, you're very close-minded that way.

Later bitches!
Who am I kidding!? I'm a terrible person

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Okay, since some of your don't wanna read what I have for the plot of this Fan-manga, except for a few such as Garoslaw and JameyofTheMegacosmos, I thought I'd post the character bios of some of the characters in this manga. You can maybe tell me what you think of the fan-characters involved in this, and stuff.

Now for the various Evil Witches they face against. There are 3 they battle in this series.

Last edited by Armored Entity on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you.

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by The Phantom »

tl;dr
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Post by Aquamancia »

Dat wall of text.
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Post by Halico »

AlexMdle wrote:
The Phantom wrote:tl;dr
I can honestly not imagine reading all that in the next century or so.
Whee.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

I'm going to read this, and then write a short review.

...For the sake of everyone else.
:yap: