Megacosmos

Show us graphics, music and writing that you've done, whether you're putting it in Fraxy or not.
White Glint
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Re: Megacosmos

Post by White Glint »

Why not trying to make it so, that if the player takes a number of hits, it loses a life. (still has a few frames of invul)
Of what I say, think of Kamui and RefleX.
Current Project(s): Evacé =CFA-44=
Later Projects/Need to Balance:
Completed Projects: Crimson Heart Remake, Dareaki Battleship 500K (Phase 1), Berzé Multi Type, Beezer Gorgoton Type, ESD VI - Maer, Hinderance, Answerer
Lost Projects: Hell's Gate, King Lorentus XIV
Also known as: Black Heart, Medako, Koko
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

From what I've been told, he is going to be doing ones of either the Sayaka-type or Kyouko-type ones next.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict
Epicness: Games redefine it

Post by JameyoftheMegacosmos »

Phoenix MK.II wrote:Why not trying to make it so, that if the player takes a number of hits, it loses a life. (still has a few frames of invul)
Of what I say, think of Kamui and RefleX.
It actually does that. The only thing the bullets need to hit is the cockpit part of the ship (the weak point). But since there would be so many fast bullets in my games and different stats for each ship, I had to add in the healing feature.

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict

Armored Entity wrote:From what I've been told, he is going to be doing ones of either the Sayaka-type or Kyouko-type ones next.
That's right. And I have designs of them up on deviantart. Hopedully I could get them up on here.

White Glint
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by White Glint »

Okay, I'd like some effects if player is hit, like at Kamui you see a shieldbreak.
Current Project(s): Evacé =CFA-44=
Later Projects/Need to Balance:
Completed Projects: Crimson Heart Remake, Dareaki Battleship 500K (Phase 1), Berzé Multi Type, Beezer Gorgoton Type, ESD VI - Maer, Hinderance, Answerer
Lost Projects: Hell's Gate, King Lorentus XIV
Also known as: Black Heart, Medako, Koko
Image Image Image Image Image Image

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict

Phoenix MK.II wrote:Okay, I'd like some effects if player is hit, like at Kamui you see a shieldbreak.
There definitely would be effects when hit by certain enemies. Especially by Witches and their minions.

One example, there's one Witch Armored Entity made that I'll have in my game, whose bullets and minions do unhealable damage to your ship.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

JameyoftheMegacosmos wrote: One example, there's one Witch Armored Entity made that I'll have in my game, whose bullets and minions do unhealable damage to your ship.
Are you talking about the Elsa-Maria type Nexus?
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict

Armored Entity wrote:
JameyoftheMegacosmos wrote: One example, there's one Witch Armored Entity made that I'll have in my game, whose bullets and minions do unhealable damage to your ship.
Are you talking about the Elsa-Maria type Nexus?
No actually. I'm talking about your Witch form of Gertrud Backhorn (Strike Witches). As I may have said, there'll be Witches for bosses on each stage. The Witch Nexi are final bosses for each stage.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Oh that, how could I forget.

Well yes, those are also going to be bosses in it too.

EDIT: Video fo that last boss fight, but using a different player ship, the SnakeHead.

Last edited by Armored Entity on Tue May 08, 2012 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you.

JameyoftheMegacosmos
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict

If only I had some way to get my designs from deviantart to this forum, I could show my other concepts for the planned Witches and Nexi.