Dubtrack - A music sharing site (UFF radio?)

Talk about whatever - video games, sports, doesn't matter as long as it's not in another section.
Deadliar
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: getting there

Dubtrack - A music sharing site (UFF radio?)

Post by Deadliar »

Dubtrack is a site where you queue up videos for everyone in the room to see.
It has upvotes so you can feel good about your superior taste, and downvotes so shit gets skipped. You can also make lists and add stuff to them forever.

The primary purpose of the site is music sharing though, there's a whole bunch of rooms dedicated to genres (and nightcore).

So yeah, let's actually put this to use, no? I've seen many of you post music elsewhere and there's a pretty diverse range, so it should be pretty fun to make a "UFF radio" of sorts. Site also isn't too intensive and can be kept in background. you can toggle low quality or no visuals.

Here's the room link. B̶l̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶F̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶.̶

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/ultimate-f ... onal-space

Rule: No bad trollsongs allowed, if you dick around you have to make it count.

I myself guarantee to frequent the room as soon as I'm done with some crap I have no desire to complain about, which should take around 5 days. I hope others will join me then, or hopefully before that.
Last edited by Deadliar on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omega Fuck Triple

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Re: Dubtrack - A music sharing site (UFF radio?)

Post by Aquamancia »

Sounds neat, might put a few tunes in there so I can show off my shitty superior taste
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here