Do a Villainous Speech...

Talk about whatever - video games, sports, doesn't matter as long as it's not in another section.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Re: Do a Villainous Speech...

Post by Armored Entity »

Some more.

"Well I've underestimated your ability. You are indeed a worthy adversary. However, your foolish efforts are futile! You and your team have no chance at possibly defeating me and my army. Now, annoying worm, it is time you see what we are truly capable of!"

"Somewhat impressive. You certainly had me and my forces believing that your men were much stronger than I had originally thought. Of course though, your plan did not succeed. I cannot allow you to mess with our armies anymore. I cannot allow you to live!"

"You ask why I am doing this? Why I am sided with this force? I will tell you. The reason I am is for power. You robbed me of all the power I had before, but they are capable of restoring it to me. In fact, I have become even more than I was before! Which is why I am here now. I wish to show you, well, a sort of forceful demonstration of all that I have gained from them. Now lets do this! I'll even let you make the first move!"
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

Well, well, well. It's been a long time, hasn't it? I have the documentation here to prove it; I believe you first swore to kill me... seventeen years ago, when I ordered your village destroyed? How fortunate for you that you happened to be away, and were returning home that very evening. Am I right? Don't answer that, I'm always right.

But you, my friend... you don't have that burden of correctness. You have a luxury I have long since discarded: You are occasionally - no, make that frequently; you are a heavy indulger - wrong. You are, and have always been, wrong about so many things. How early should I begin? Should I reel off my detailed catalogue of every instance that arrogant little guttershite from a poxy little backwater hamlet made an unjustified, unrequested and totally inaccurate statement to impress his disgusting little peers? It would certainly amuse me, but I think there's probably a limit to your patience. And believe you me, I want you hanging on my every word. I want you to feel the full impact of the truth, every word a blow to your stupid, pathetically wrong worldview. By the time I'm done with you, you won't even bother to beg me for mercy.

That'll probably come later, when my guards pull out their somewhat more tangible clubs. Then you'll feel the full impact of three feet of solid oak, every blow a blow to your dense, tragically-handsome head.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

More.

"So, we encounter each other for the first time, my adversary. Do you even know what you are attempting to face? You are dealing with beings infinitely greater than you are, and will ever be. My kind has lived for millenia, and even I myself have seen the very changes of the cosmos for thousands of years on end. Your simplistic race has the life span of flies compared to that. You may believe that you are of great power, but yet, you have yet to witness power like that of my own. I shall slay you effortlessly with my own hands!"

"Well my humble experiment, we finally are reunited. It was only a matter of time till we met again. You went through all hell to get here, just to throw our kind into disarray, because you do not agree with our motives. Had it not been for that one flaw of yours, you would've been considered the first successful one in the project. In fact, you aren't even the original. The fact that you are still breathing at this moment is quite fortunate for you. Most of the other experiments who were considered failures were disposed of immediately. But now, unfortunately for you, your time must end. We will just have to try again on our experiments another time. I've finally found the means of perfecting the next one though. You are perfect in almost every way, but you just needed a little, well, behavior modification."

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by The Phantom »

Write your own damn speeches.
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.

Urch
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by Urch »

I would truly hope that you would understand just how pointless your efforts have been made. Though valiant they may have been, there was never the slightest chance of your success. You have done everything you could have done, and I admire that, though you haven't impacted reality in any way. These passed few years of your life have been just as meaningless as the rest, and your death won't change that. You won't be remembered. You will not have statues made, or songs sung. You will be buried and lost to time as I rise to power regardless of your efforts.

[stroke of a sword/shot of a gun/etc. etc.]
Into life we have been thrust, blindingly fast and without direction.

Firefox11
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Lacks epicness.

Post by Firefox11 »

Why yes, of course you can have a new car and a pool! We'll just have to make some changes in your current mortgage... 40 years sounds good. Oh, you have children? Don't worry! We'll just make it to 70 years and they can finish paying in your place!

TheMMM
Fraxy Addict
Fraxy Addict
Epicness: I'm as epic as you think I am.

Post by TheMMM »

You... you're the one who destroyed my army... ruined my biological and mechanical experiments... slaughtered my 10 generals... destroyed my people's planet in the name of good... killed my family with no reason but to watch them die... you and your few remaining followers insist that you're doing it to keep earth from being stolen from you... LOOK AROUND YOU! There is no earth left! Most of the humans on this planet destroyed it by causing that nuclear war! You have harmed me more than we would've harmed you if you had just let us build a base on this dead planet. You have sealed your own fate! Prepare to die you lunatic!

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Post by [][][][] »

"Ugh. You... are persistent, hmm.
I commend you for that.
But you are persistent...
...for the wrong reason!!

What the hell, 'hero'?
What's wrong with me, it's always me on the wrong side...
I'm always being pointed upon as the enemy.
Why don't YOU look at YOURSELF?!?

You ruined a thousand armies, annihilated the generals, crushed the bases, destroyed everything, every single thing I've done, you've destroyed for the sake of 'heroism'. *cough cough*
I don't care how many prophesies you display in front of me that proves that I must be defeated, nor any amount of thoughts regarding the evil of my work!

You don't realize, do you?
All this has been misguiding you!
You probably won't listen to why I would do all these, would you?
Given your record, well I don't trust you anymore. And you know how painful it is to be not trusted.

Your 'masters' were the ones who destroyed your world in the first place!
They lied to you! Face it, hero, they are your true enemies!
I did all these to try and save what was left of your world!
And you were mistaken, thinking I was enslaving them... trying to destroy their hope.

I was trying to give them hope with all our resources, power and care.
Now, can your work ever replace our work for them?

Answer me!!!

Fine. Keep standing by their word.
Yes, blindly follow their every command.

I'll be watching you die horribly..."
*begins connecting his ship to a massive mecha*
"...from this massive construct that will ensure full realization of your flawed concepts."

Obviously inspired by TheMMM.
EDIT: as per opinion from Flan, color removed.
[strike]                                          [/strike]
*mecha explodes, pod ejects in time*
"Huh... huh...
You... are insensible.
What use is it trying to convince you that I am not lying?

You'll always think of me as lying anyway...
But someday... someday...
You'll know... You'll know...
That I wasn't lying.

But alas, I think I've given up.
I have no choice...
But to terminate you by any means.
To prevent more people from dying by the hands of a misguided lunatic.

Now die!!"
*pod docks onto a smaller, but more agile and unpredictable mecha*
1"And may none remember you in time!!!"

I'm on a roll!
[strike]                                          [/strike]
*smaller mecha dismantled and blows up*
"So this is the 'game' you like to play, huh?
Wasting my resources, annihilating my work...
THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL 'SAVING THE WORLD'?!?

You meddling people are of the highest breed of indoctrinated unknowing pawns!
Perhaps you don't even see the world as it is anymore...
This isn't some silly game, trying to set the world free from some mad scientist...
You, yes you, are the mad one! With these preconceptions of the evils of science...

I'm sorry to say this...
*opens cockpit, several hidden weapons pop out and suppress the 'hero'*
...but heroes are lies.
*gunshot, followed by the weapons' fire*
And your existence is a lie."
Last edited by [][][][] on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.

Spriterkid
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: There's something in there alright

Post by Spriterkid »

The Aerus Battle Force has many villains condemning it, but the organization that holds all these villains? The Ancient. Just The Ancient. However, from all of the villains, the most perverse of them all is Darius "Waterfall" Watercutter. He looks innocent enough, but behind his body lie countless murderers, destruction of over 10 planets, rape, robbery, torture, and public indecency. In fact, here's a speech from Darius himself to William, just as the former is about to stab the latter.
"You're just another black mage, William. With a peculiar accent, but really, you're as naive as every other wizard I've killed. And your friends are ever so... tasty. Especially the white mage. The things I'd do to-"
"ZTAY AWAY FROM HER!"
"-her mace. I'd make it a better weapon. Learn to let people finish their sentences while you're in Limbo, you psychotic being!
...where was I? Oh yes. Don't forget. When I find your friends, I'll make them trust me. And when they least expect.....
...they'll die. Simple as that. And you? You'll be dead. Trust me, no one gets out of my base alive."

*Darius cuts William's throat with his knife, and he "dies"*
"Ah, a clean cut. Didn't even splatter all over my face."
RIP Ed Balls

[marquee="right","scroll","0","5"]buy flantasy flan[/marquee]
This signature has been signed by the End of fagets Infinity.

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Post by [][][][] »

Maybe. Edited my post to remove color, and added the final part.
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.