What are your Non-Fraxy Personal Projects?

Talk about whatever - video games, sports, doesn't matter as long as it's not in another section.
Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

Re: What are your Non-Fraxy Personal Projects?

Post by Xeilumardrox »

1. <insert random game here>
2. <insert random collab game here>
3. School
4. Running Unnamed RtD
5. Running Survive RtD
6. Many other stuff.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Here's some of my non-fraxy projects.

-School (of course)
-Trying to make a Flash-based 26-episode continuation to Sonic X that when finished, I will send to the creators and ask them if they could restart the series making this the continuation (like they did with Dragonball GT with fanworks)
-Making an MSPaint Adventures-styled webcomic series
-Drawing various artworks on DeviantArt, including requests.
-Getting Farther on Spiral Knights and Cosmic Break
-Trying to make in Minecraft, a replica of the 501st Joint Fighter Union main base from Strike Witches.
Last edited by Armored Entity on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Metarex Master wrote: -Trying to make a Flash-based 26-episode continuation to Sonic X that when finished, I will send to the creators and ask them if they could restart the series making this the continuation (like they did with Dragonball GT with fanworks)
A hopeless dream it will remain. They aren't going to bring the series back.
:yap:

Concept
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner
Epicness: Video games

Post by Concept »

1.) Hopes

A.) Dreams

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Garoslaw wrote:A hopeless dream it will remain. They aren't going to bring the series back.
You never know. Maybe if I do a really good job on it. I mean I heard Dragonball GT was made mostly by fanworks, but became official. There's also been a lot of other things I heard were fan-made but went official because they were so good, such as Line Rider (which went onto DS), Strong Bad, Super Meat Boy, and others. Perhaps they might if I make this series really superb.

The reason I'm working on this is that i'd do just about anything to see more of my favorite anime. It was so good to me, that I want even more, and I've never felt that way about any other series I've seen.

Also you said nothing about the other ones I'm working on.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.