PROTEST AGAINST SOPA

Talk about whatever - video games, sports, doesn't matter as long as it's not in another section.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

PROTEST AGAINST SOPA

Post by Armored Entity »

Hey everyone, I really need to bring this to your attention.

Congress is planning on passing the SOPA bill on the 24th. We cannot let them do that. We have to make them stop.

Tomorrow, a ton of internet sites have decided to shut down their servers and replace them with a redirect page to a site to show the world why this is a bad idea and why Congress should not pass it.

We have to keep working to make sure this does not succeed. If you would, please, all of you do what you can to make your voice heard and convince Congress that SOPA is a bad idea. We have less than a week to do this, so please do whatever you can to help.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Infinity's End
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness:
Gold Stars:

Re: PROTEST AGAINST SOPA

Post by Infinity's End »

This topic is unnecessary.

Any action we take will be unnoticed by the vast majority.

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Post by Halico »

Metarex Master wrote:Hey everyone, I really need to bring this to your attention.

Congress is planning on passing the SOPA bill on the 24th. We cannot let them do that. We have to make them stop.

Tomorrow, a ton of internet sites have decided to shut down their servers and replace them with a redirect page to a site to show the world why this is a bad idea and why Congress should not pass it.

We have to keep working to make sure this does not succeed. If you would, please, all of you do what you can to make your voice heard and convince Congress that SOPA is a bad idea. We have less than a week to do this, so please do whatever you can to help.
Metarex Master wrote:

Any action we take will be unnoticed by the vast majority.
Black Heart wrote:
Whee.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

If everyone thought like that, nothing would get done, sure. But if everyone thinks different, that's an enormous cumulative voice. Even if you think nobody else is going to speak up (you're wrong), you should, because it's the right thing to do.

Firefox11
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Lacks epicness.

Post by Firefox11 »

You know what'd be awesome?

Make an anti-SOPA Fraxy vid.

Like, build a huge SOPA flagship and pit it against the player, and when the player is almost dead, hundreds of other player ships join forces to take it down.

It'd be a huge ad for Fraxy too :FFawe:

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Garoslaw »

Firefox11 wrote:You know what'd be awesome?

Make an anti-SOPA Fraxy vid.

Like, build a huge SOPA flagship and pit it against the player, and when the player is almost dead, hundreds of other player ships join forces to take it down.

It'd be a huge ad for Fraxy too :FFawe:
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
:yap:

Spriterkid
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: There's something in there alright

Post by Spriterkid »

I love your ignorance. No, really. All of you. Maybe not IE (dunno if he knows), but SOPA'S GONE. WE DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE.
RIP Ed Balls

[marquee="right","scroll","0","5"]buy flantasy flan[/marquee]
This signature has been signed by the End of fagets Infinity.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dabir »

I'm loving your ignorance.

SOPA AND/OR PIPA ARE NOT DEAD, JUST SLOWED DOWN. THEY ARE NOT DEAD UNTIL PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM.

Ex-Rumia
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Getting there.
Gold Stars: 0

Post by Ex-Rumia »

So apparently ACTA has replaced the SOPA bill, while going over the people's head.

There is an option to ask some of the president's senior supervisors about it tonight after the "State of the Union" Address.

You can probably follow this link to ask about that, or more.
Formerly Haku1201.
Current Fraxy Projects:
F-Gradius
Project SH

Now known as a compulsive core abuser.

DC Universe Persona Names
Hero: Marietta Durge
Villian: Voivouire