[Idea] boss splitter

Want to challenge another user to a battle or make a contest? Post here.
ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: ۞

[Idea] boss splitter

Post by ShadowHunter »

Make a boss that splits in half for each form

fixed area 640 X 480

TRY's allowed
Last edited by ShadowHunter on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
۞

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Re: boss splitter

Post by SnipeHeart »

Moved to Contest Ideas because there was just a contest like this.

Infinity's End
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness:
Gold Stars:

Post by Infinity's End »

Question, not that I'd be participating.

Why only split in half? Why could you not, say, split it into thirds or quarters?

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Infinity's End wrote:Question, not that I'd be participating.

Why only split in half? Why could you not, say, split it into thirds or quarters?
That's the whole idea :V
:yap:

Firefox11
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Lacks epicness.

Post by Firefox11 »

The real question is;

if the boss has multiple forms, you could end up with several minibosses around the place, right?

(For instance: First form = 1 body; second form = 2 bodies; third form = 4 bodies; etc)

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: ۞

Post by ShadowHunter »

Firefox11 wrote:The real question is;

if the boss has multiple forms, you could end up with several minibosses around the place, right?

(For instance: First form = 1 body; second form = 2 bodies; third form = 4 bodies; etc)
I know it's late for this but correct
۞

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Firefox11 wrote:The real question is;

Yeah, something similar to bosses such as Envy/Fistula/Blastocyst/The Fallen in The Binding of Isaac, or Slimes/MagmaBlocks in Minecraft, or Rainbow Devil in Megaman Zero (well for one of its attacks).
Last edited by Armored Entity on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Can someone make this into an actual contest instead of an idea now?

Because I am now 85% finished with an entry for this.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Post by SnipeHeart »

Has anyone else made a possibly entry for this? 'Cause as far as I know, nobody has, and I really shouldn't make this a contest with only one entry. Of course, if people made entries and/or were willing to join it, then I'd make it a contest.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Well I certainly hope that this contest idea gets accepted.
Because I already finished my entry now.

Amoebus
Yep, I know. It fits perfectly into the theme though.
Thank you.