-Player Weapon War- Rebooted

Share your Fraxy bosses, drones, and TRY files here. You can also show previews here.
Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

-Player Weapon War- Rebooted

Post by Xeilumardrox »

So... There once existed a TRY Project that I started up that was about player weapons vs player weapons. But that disappeared after a certain nuke wiped out over 80% of the forum's posts and topics. Starting this up again now. Create and post up player weapons (c'mon people, they're much easier and faster to make than bosses) here.
Gonna be adding some guidelines though to prevent blatantly overpowered weapons from being created.

For each player weapon you post, decide on these things for it. Otherwise, it'll be average by default along with Bullethell mobility, and I shall adjust all damage it does and all that stuff to go with it. I'll also auto-balance it if the stats are too high.

Mobility Type: Choose a ship from the existing ships given in Fraxy to determine your Player ship's mobility (ex. Quicker, Bullethell, etc). Their energy bar, regen and equipment does not matter in this TRY. "Evasioner" actually exists, but recommended not to choose because it is stupidly fast and will easily end up hitting itself with its own bullets.

Speed: Between 5-10, default is 10. Will be based off your mobility type choice. Why not faster than default? Well, if you want that as an option, give me a good event/code to manipulate it above the normal speed that doesn't completely mess with the movement and I may add it on as an option.

Durability: Choose between 1-10 the amount of HP your player ship will have.

Regeneration: Between 0-10. Keep in mind that I'll take off points from durability if both this and durability ends up being too high. (Note: Default is 0)

Method of Defense: It is by the nature of many player weapon's attacks to be basically undodgeable. This is just asking for you to think of a method to defend the ship from incoming player bullets. Cannot be too broken and/or unfair. If you do not create one, then a bonus will be added to durability/regeneration.

Power: From 1-10, the offensive ability of your ship. If your ship has a wide variety of attacks that do varying damage, then post for the power for its default and normal firing ability. This is just for me to be able to balance the attack power between ships. Unless you guys want me to post something to represent the default fire power for everyone to base off of.

Note: Do not make it so that you're able to kill yourself with your own weapon.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

Re: -Player Weapon War- Rebooted

Post by Xeilumardrox »

coronaa wrote:For mobility, I suggest restricting it to bullet hell and using events to adjust the speed of the ship. It's neater.
Noted. I'll just leave the other ship things as an option in case anybody want to have a choice in movement. But I'll add speed as another thing. But if things become too chaotic and messy, then I'll remove the mobility type choice and make them all bullet hell.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.