AndrewofDoom's Drone Factory

Share your Fraxy bosses, drones, and TRY files here. You can also show previews here.
AndrewofDoom
Normal User
Normal User
Epicness: Like a sack of potatos.

AndrewofDoom's Drone Factory

Post by AndrewofDoom »

So this is where I will be posting my works I've made.

DRONES:

1. OMNI MOTH

The name Omni Moth refers to to it's moth-like shape and that it can shoot omnidirectionally. Once the core takes any amount of damage, it puts a barrier around itself, requiring the player to get into CQB (Do I smell a Vulcan?) to destroy. Below 50% core health, it drops its booster and is left as a landmine of sorts. It's only a really credible danger to collision in fixed area mode.

There are two types that included. They are identical in appearance, but are different in two ways:

Type 1 uses Fighter Core 2 and Barrier 2.
Type 2 uses Fighter Core 1 and Barrier 1. This one is probably a lot less frustrating.

Any Differences in Rank?

> Rank 51: Shoots Single Bullet
<= Rank 51: Shoots Twin Bullet

Download Here
Newer version

This one adds a third type, which is much like the first one, but has a little more firepower (and longer blades...not that that matters much since the barrier goes up pretty fast). Added new Rank tiers:

> Rank 75: Twin Bullet and a homing laser shot. Type 3 has an additional homing shot facing opposite to the other.
Rank 100: Same as Rank 76-99, but adds a rotating blade. Type 3 has a second rotating blade facing opposite.

That's it for now.
Last edited by AndrewofDoom on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
This is a signature. This is all you will get!

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: ۞

Re: AndrewofDoom's Drone Factory

Post by ShadowHunter »

it needs more of a difference between the 2 rank versions, just 1 extra bullet for above rank 50 is plain
۞

AndrewofDoom
Normal User
Normal User
Epicness: Like a sack of potatos.

Re: AndrewofDoom's Drone Factory

Post by AndrewofDoom »

Here's the new version

This one adds a third type, which is much like the first one, but has a little more firepower (and longer blades...not that that matters much since the barrier goes up pretty fast). Added new Rank tiers:

> Rank 75: Twin Bullet and a homing laser shot. Type 3 has an additional homing shot facing opposite to the other.
Rank 100: Same as Rank 76-99, but adds a rotating blade. Type 3 has a second rotating blade facing opposite.
This is a signature. This is all you will get!