[Idea] Some Seihou Banshiryuu Extra Bosses.

Share your Fraxy bosses, drones, and TRY files here. You can also show previews here.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

[Idea] Some Seihou Banshiryuu Extra Bosses.

Post by Armored Entity »

Hey there. Well I don't really do much Boss ideas nowadays, but I thought I'd put this one out.

Could someone do the Extra Bosses 2 and 3 from Seihou Banshiryuu in Fraxy? I'd love it if someone could make them for me, for these are some good ones and I really want to see them done in Fraxy.

Here is a video showing the Extra Bosses from Seihou Banshiryuu. Unfortunately I don't know the names of them.
The Extra Boss 2 appears at 1:59, and the Extra Boss 3 appears at 3:22. I don't want the other ones made in Fraxy though.
I think we can manage the design, even with default parts. Also the attacks do look doable in Fraxy. They might be a bit hard though.
Anyone think that they could make these?
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Re: Some Seihou Banshiryuu Extra Bosses.

Post by AlexMdle »

If the person I asked to make the video for a boss Ive made quite a while ago gets to it, you may see sevral similarities between a certain pattern of that boss and one of patterns by a certain boss in that video.
Now under new management.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

There are also similarities in Attack Patterns between Miria and Iron Sigil.
:yap:

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

AlexMdle wrote:If the person I asked to make the video for a boss Ive made quite a while ago gets to it, you may see sevral similarities between a certain pattern of that boss and one of patterns by a certain boss in that video.
And which pattern might that be, as well as the boss you are reffering to Alex?

Also, any of you think you can do this?
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

I could, once I finish all the other things I have to finish.
so it could take a little longer than expected
:yap:

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

Metarex Master wrote:
AlexMdle wrote:If the person I asked to make the video for a boss Ive made quite a while ago gets to it, you may see sevral similarities between a certain pattern of that boss and one of patterns by a certain boss in that video.
And which pattern might that be, as well as the boss you are reffering to Alex?

Also, any of you think you can do this?
Pester Zarro for no end if you wish to know the answer to that mystery.
Now under new management.