Fr±x►. pubæc rele±s► 0.32

Share your Fraxy bosses, drones, and TRY files here. You can also show previews here.
Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Re: Fr±x►. pubæc rele±s► 0.21

Post by Garoslaw »

Uncle Garo gives a tip:

-To get the screen to double size, just press F4!

For ones who never heard of Function keys.
:yap:

PureQuestion
Epicness: 12
Gold Stars: 1

Post by PureQuestion »

Dr. Roboevil wrote:
Overdrive mode is somewhat of a punishment for said bad gameplay, as well as provide an upper limit to the length you can stall.
Leech
Parasite
Alien
Angel
Hell
Demon
Wrath
Signamente -         - Necros -         - Termos        
Omnis

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr

Post by Scionox »

PureQuestion wrote:Overdrive mode is somewhat of a punishment for said bad gameplay, as well as provide an upper limit to the length you can stall.
What's the point of it ^_^; ?
And for stalling limit normal boss timeout sounds better
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

PureQuestion
Epicness: 12

Post by PureQuestion »

It's a time out that does something fancy when it times out, is my understanding; once overdrive triggers the boss starts losing health, I think.
Leech
Parasite
Alien
Angel
Hell
Demon
Wrath
Signamente -         - Necros -         - Termos        
Omnis

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

Okay, just played the new version, and I like it. I like the new recolored partsgraphics you used, kinda makes it more like something me or SPIDER would make. Also the interface is good too. I also saw that you added a custom player ship, though it doesn't really look like a ship to me.

Some stuff I'd like to say about it though.
-The Stage 3 boss was pretty cool. It had an almost organic-ship like appearance and feel to it, almost like something you'd see in R-type or something like that. I liked the way it hangs from those rails, and it was rather unpredictable for me too (I was totally not expecting the phase 4 where the rails explode and it flies around and dashes at you).
However, it seems to have too much health for me. Could you lower that some?
-I noticed that the medium-sized drone ships have this red triangle thing that glows when you get close to them. What does it mean when the triangle thing is glowing?
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by Scionox »

PureQuestion wrote:It's a time out that does something fancy when it times out, is my understanding; once overdrive triggers the boss starts losing health, I think.
Well, it gives additional score purposes, which i see as a bad thing, which can be almost as bad as milking for score, i suppose ^_^;

@Alex
By the way, you might look into fixing safespots on first boss last attack too (bottom-right corner) ^_^
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rawr.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

Dr. Roboevil wrote:
PureQuestion wrote:It's a time out that does something fancy when it times out, is my understanding; once overdrive triggers the boss starts losing health, I think.
Well, it gives additional score purposes, which i see as a bad thing, which can be almost as bad as milking for score, i suppose ^_^;

@Alex
By the way, you might look into fixing safespots on first boss last attack too (bottom-right corner) ^_^
Lasers don't reach there?
Now under new management.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by Scionox »

AlexMdle wrote:
Lasers don't reach there?
They reach, but player ship has laser shield when not shooting, i suppose, and nothing else reaches there ^_^;
Rawr.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

Yet at the same time player cant shoot the boss like that, triggering overdrive after a while.

At that point, staying in the corner nets him about 0 points in total before the boss selfdestructs.

I think that's punishment enough for being a pussy.
Now under new management.

CoreShooter
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Perhaps

Post by CoreShooter »

We needed more unfairness around here.
If you stop raging
It's ragequitting