[Bosses] Bosses by Metarex Master

Share your Fraxy bosses, drones, and TRY files here. You can also show previews here.
CoreShooter
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Perhaps
Gold Stars: 1

Re: Bosses by Metarex Master

Post by CoreShooter »

You forgot to take into account the actual hitboxes of the butterfly bullets and gave up balancing for authenticity.
If you stop raging
It's ragequitting

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Post by Armored Entity »

New boss done, one that I am very happy with.

Neuroi-Kun X-10
Neuroi-Kun X-10 is sort of a fan-character I found from a Strike Witches site, but I really wanted to make a boss of him. After all, he goes great with one of my favorite earlier creations, Neuroi-Chan X-11 (makes a lot of sense for a boy one to go with the girl one). Neuroi-Kun as you can see, fights almost like the opposite of Neuroi-Chan, in that his attacks are styled like hers in ways, but they have significant alterations and he does them in a different order too. Though if you fight him, you'll see he isn't a complete copy of Neuroi-Chan, but a bit similar. I like the design of this one, he looks very much like an anime-styled boy and the humanoid movements are good too. Also I edited Sakamoto's weapon a bit, now she also uses her Reppumaru Sword as well for extra damage at close range. Also this boss has a secret Demon Form unlocked by beating phase one in under 3 deaths. Another part of my bosses for the biomechanical parasitic Neuroi race, and many more to follow.

Download link: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=4057" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Best fought in Area Fixed mode with a screensize of 360 X 480
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

ShadowHunter
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: ۞

Post by ShadowHunter »

by my opinion this is your best boss (next to kerox the shapeshifter and combat drone.....)
not to hard, not to easy but a little static movement problem in the secret form
Last edited by ShadowHunter on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
۞

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Another boss finished. This one is a tribute to A70M1C and his Atomic Vault bosses, as well as it is a blast from the past.

Meta Vault 11
I know the Vault Contest is long over, but I still wanted to get this boss done. Here, Neuroi-Chan X-11 returns once more, and is still bent on destroying the other Joint-Fighters. This one was a bit different for me, especially since I haven't done a Free-Mode boss in like forever. Neuroi-Chan X-11 is one of my favorite bosses, and I think now, she has become even better. Her moves are similar to before but stronger, and she also has a few more tricks up her sleeve. I am not certain, but I think I did even better than with the last version of her. I also wanted to do an Atomic Vault based boss for a while now, though mine is a "Meta Vault." Mine has to be opened by destroying 3 Neuroi Drone ships around it that detach off once you get in range of the Vault, and a light on it turns on once one of them are destroyed. This one isn't really very canon to the Strike Witches series, but it still is good. Oh and I upgraded Sakamoto's weapon a bit more now. Also like all Vault bosses, it has a hard more to it as well, and the Hard Mode owned me a lot more. A great remake of one of my favorite bosses in my opinion.

Download link: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=4060" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Free Mode boss
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom

Post by SnipeHeart »

The attacks were pretty good and the design was decent. Its lack of movement and its few attacks makes me feel that there is a lot more potential for the boss, though. Wish you could've done more to it.

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

SnipeHeart wrote:The attacks were pretty good and the design was decent. Its lack of movement and its few attacks makes me feel that there is a lot more potential for the boss, though. Wish you could've done more to it.
It's a Vault type boss and it is supposed to be Stationary. Just like most other Vault-type bosses were (such as your Xylo Vault or Atomic Vault 56, or PQ's Ultima Vault).
Thank you.

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom

Post by SnipeHeart »

It doesn't have to be stationary, it just has to be Free Roam. :V

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

Another boss finished, and just in time. I made this as an entry to the Quick Boss the 5th Contest. Well, maybe it can be considered a midboss and a boss together, but it still counts.

Neuroi BVL-36 Scarab and Neuroi Spire
I made these two bosses in only 14 hours, but they are still pretty good. They both use less-ordinary movements and were actually pretty hard for me. The Infected BVL-36 Scarab Luendon Scout Ship is a bit of a midboss and it is the easier one, though it uses movements a bit different from that of most of my others bosses. It was a good midboss though. The real threat comes after that in the form of the massive Neuroi Spire following it. This boss is very unique. It uses 4 floating arms and continually aims on your position, keeping the main body where the core is near one arm, and attacking with the others. After attacking for so long, it tries to crush you and then switches which arms do what. I felt the Spire came out hard in a unique sort of way, sort of like Alexmdle's Green Virupaksa was, in that it keeps switching the location of its weapons and its weak point, but not exactly. Lynette Bishop is the one who fights this boss this time, and her aiming options will prove useful in this boss, especially since it it not always facing in a way you can shoot it from forward, but that's where the option's come in. I am surprised I managed to finish a boss like this in that amount of time, and it is a bit more different of a boss from my usual creations. I hope it wins Quick Boss the 5th.

Download link: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=4068" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Download Neuroi Partsgraphic set I used in this boss: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=3933" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also this boss too

Oculun V2
After seeing Alexmdle make an enhanced version of his TAC boss, I decided to do the same with one of my older creations, Oculun. This one I certainly enhanced but still has that appearance and stuff of the original. This one has some more harder and specialized parts to it and I found it harder than the original, especially since I couldn't no-death it. I like the way it climbs around the phase 1 rotating ring this time unlike the older one just floats in the center, and its second phase uses some specially shaped bullet patterns too. Certainly better than the last one, don't you agree?

Download link: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=4073" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Best fought in Area Fixed mode with a screensize of 640 X 480.

EDIT: Another boss done, The Neuroi-Infected MAGE Fighter.

Neuroi MAGE Fighter.
This Neuroi is different from the last ones I've submitted in that it is an Infected version of one of the experimental vehicles used by this Evil Mercenary corporation in Strike Witches. I don't recall completely what their corporation was called, but this was one of their first more potent weapons other than the Sky Leopard, which compared to many of their others wasn't that strong. PQ will probably know what Evil Mercs I am talking about, you can ask him too. I am glad I finished this boss, and it has to be one of my more balanced bosses. All the attacks I added for a reason other than just filler bullet spam. Some of its attacks I based on stuff from Chaos Field and Alltynex too. Also it has a more unique Player Weapon designed to replicate Gertrud Barkhorn (or Trudy as she's also called). When you aren't moving, your shots do more damage and spread out, but when you are, they go straight and are weaker. This adds to the challenge as for to do high damage, you have to stay still, which also makes you more vulnerable. Also she has a super attack that can be unleashed when her energy is at full. It doesn't take that long to recharge and recharges quicker when you aren't shooting, but while it is recharging your attack power is halved. It has 3 phases, plus a secret form, although once you find out how to unlock the Secret Form, it isn't really that hard to get to it though, but still. Had fun finishing this boss and battling it too.
Still to come up are some of the other Evil Mercenary Weapons, including SORCERER, PYROMANCER, WIZARD, ELF Squadron, and also the enigmatic WARLOCK. Man, there were quite a few Neuroi that fit into Fraxy so well.

Download link: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=4080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So what do you think?
Thank you.

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Post by Aquamancia »

Click here if you just want to get to the boss fight.

This boss wasn't too bad, actually. Definitely better than that Yuyuko recreation of yours. Design was okay, attacks were decent.
So yeah. That's all I have to say about that.
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian

Post by Armored Entity »

I personally thought the Yuyuko one was better myself, but this one is still great

Anyways, I have another boss done. This one is a return of an older foe, now as the host body ship of a Neuroi.

Neuroi Infected Sky Leopard 42K

I've been meaning to create a rematch like thing against this boss for a while now, and now it is done. The now Neuroi Infected version of the Sky Leopard 42K is somewhat different, but still a high-speed fighter. I focused largely on movements in this boss, kinda like iwth Alexmdle's Hermit, but different. This one however does not rely on the hazards in the terrain though, but more on highly agile movements and lots of shooting. The corruption also gave it some new tricks too, such as an extending tail, homing lasers, and others. Its just about as hard as the previous Sky Leopard was, though in a different way. Also it has a secret form unlocked under certain conditions, though I bet most of you on FHQ might know how to get to it already. Also since Erica Hartmann is challenging it, her P-wep makes a comeback here. I certainly found this boss interesting.

Download link: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=4085" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Download Neuroi Partsgraphic set I used in this boss: http://acmlm.kafuka.org/uploader/get.php?id=3933" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you.