Fraxy Wish List Topic

Talk about anything Fraxy-related here. If you need help with Fraxy or the forums, you can ask here.
Armored Entity
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: Not exactly sure, but perhaps pretty epic.

Fraxy Wish List Topic

Post by Armored Entity »

Thought that I'd restart this.

Post anything that you'd want to see in an upcoming Fraxy version.

Here's some stuff I'd like to see
-An event or something that makes it so that when an enemy is destroyed, they drop little coins or medals or some other little small powerups that you can grab for points, like in many Danmaku games such as Dodonpachi, Touhou, and others. Also there should be a way to make them all fly to you at times. Maybe make there also a part that can spray out them constantly without being destroyed, in case someone wants to make a boss spray out point items during part of the battle.
-A player weapon that shoots a lock-on missile that targets the nearest enemy in range, like in Crimzon Clover or Raystorm. Maybe make their an event or something that makes a part of an enemy able to be locked onto or not. This weapon should also be made possible on the player bullets.
-A masking draw type. The masking draw type will make the part hidden, and will also make any part (or portion of a part) underneath it hidden as well. This would be good for things such as covering half of a wing part or something and making it look smaller or different or something. It does not mask parts that are on top of it though.
I would like to ask a favor from for anyone who is my friend here.
If someday we meet in person in the near future, and I had recently done anything that would confirm that I had become a Brony (which as of now I am not one), such as if I had posted on a Pony-related fan-site, drawn a Pony-themed artwork, contributed to a Pony fanfic, or anything else along those lines. If I have done anything like that, I want you to punch me in the face without warning. This make sound like I'm joking, but I am absolutely serious about this. Ignore any future statements retracting this if I ever make any. Though if you do, please first confirm that it is me who is doing it, and not some Brony who is posing as me and wants to see me get punched. I do not wish to go down the path of the Bronies, and hopefully those of you reading this will help me so that it stays that way, if god forbid I ever even attempt it.
Thank you.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Re: Fraxy Wish List Topic

Post by Garoslaw »

The ability to choose how many actions to take in one Event.

Possibility to rotate the BG.

TRY Editor (that will never happen)

More customisable Ship and sprite stuff. As in whenever to set a number of sprites to set animation (During standby, for example). It'd help making humanoid chars as player ships more lively and stuff
:yap:

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom
Gold Stars: 1

Post by SnipeHeart »

Ability to zoom in and out of the editor. (Original idea by SS)
Implement an AND/OR option in Event Conditions.

Halico
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Is an idiot also genius asdfsadf

Post by Halico »

save files
Whee.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr

Post by Scionox »

Make it to be possible to control modes (AKA normal/etc) from boss or try
Or remove modes completely since they are obsolete
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Infinity's End
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness:
Gold Stars:

Post by Infinity's End »

Metarex Master wrote:-An event or something that makes it so that when an enemy is destroyed, they drop little coins or medals or some other little small powerups that you can grab for points, like in many Danmaku games such as Dodonpachi, Touhou, and others. Also there should be a way to make them all fly to you at times. Maybe make there also a part that can spray out them constantly without being destroyed, in case someone wants to make a boss spray out point items during part of the battle.
I just thought about this.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a .fed that, when you move over a part, fires a player bullet to destroy something offscreen, granting you points, and then destroy the part?

And wouldn't you be able to create these, and move these, within another .fed for a boss?

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr

Post by Scionox »

Infinity's End wrote:
Metarex Master wrote:-An event or something that makes it so that when an enemy is destroyed, they drop little coins or medals or some other little small powerups that you can grab for points, like in many Danmaku games such as Dodonpachi, Touhou, and others. Also there should be a way to make them all fly to you at times. Maybe make there also a part that can spray out them constantly without being destroyed, in case someone wants to make a boss spray out point items during part of the battle.
I just thought about this.

Wouldn't it be possible to create a .fed that, when you move over a part, fires a player bullet to destroy something offscreen, granting you points, and then destroy the part?

And wouldn't you be able to create these, and move these, within another .fed for a boss?
Been there done that, also why Player Bullet? You can just use 'destroy'

Or you can just use score command from try files :V

(The whole thing is anyway a simple 'no no' for most of people because it requires PG[strike], which these people are just too stupid to use[/strike])
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

White Glint
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by White Glint »

1: Player can use thunder to damage the enemy
2: Reflected enemy bullets harm the enemy.
3: More Events per part
4 and Last: Less lag[make it run as fast as RefleX's engines. :V]
Current Project(s): Evacé =CFA-44=
Later Projects/Need to Balance:
Completed Projects: Crimson Heart Remake, Dareaki Battleship 500K (Phase 1), Berzé Multi Type, Beezer Gorgoton Type, ESD VI - Maer, Hinderance, Answerer
Lost Projects: Hell's Gate, King Lorentus XIV
Also known as: Black Heart, Medako, Koko
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Phoenix MK.II wrote:4 and Last: Less lag[make it run as fast as RefleX's engines. :V]
That is equivalent to adding a Frame Skip option in the Config that everyone should want in here.
:yap:

PureQuestion
Epicness: 12

Post by PureQuestion »

Dr. Roboevil wrote:(The whole thing is anyway a simple 'no no' for most of people because it requires PG[strike], which these people are just too stupid to use[/strike])
How does it require PG o_o
Leech
Parasite
Alien
Angel
Hell
Demon
Wrath
Signamente -         - Necros -         - Termos        
Omnis