Fraxy Wish List Topic

Talk about anything Fraxy-related here. If you need help with Fraxy or the forums, you can ask here.
DrThunderous
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner
Epicness: The "e" in epic stands for epic

Re: Fraxy Wish List Topic

Post by DrThunderous »

Spriterkid wrote:
DrThunderous wrote:Be able to make separate bullet types different colors (instead of all bullet types having to be the same color)
IIrc, this is doable with playergraphics.
Unless you meant without playergraphics.
I mean like an easy way of doing it from the config.

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Post by [][][][] »

For that matter, additional player weapons beyond the default 'player bullet' and its variants.
Oh, and hitboxes that adapt to sprites.
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.

Titan2001
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner
Epicness: Depends.

Post by Titan2001 »

I surely wish for some new weapons to start out with.
Take Zaximillian's idea for example. He said they could add player missiles (homing or non homing, stunning or not stunning, AND NOT AN EDITED PLAYER_BULLET GRAPHIC).

But my ideas would be:
Drop mines (like Metroid)
It makes a bomb that floats in the air with no movement at all. It goes off after like 7.5 seconds of being stationary or if an enemy part hits it (Of course the part has to be touchable...)

Shrapnel Flare (similar to the enemies' energy eggs, but for your limited use.)
It could make a spray of Lvl.1 bullets in 4 diagonal lines for its starting status. Then shoot 8 Lvl.2 bullets in 6 directions on its first upgrade. And so on... But it would have to have a slow reload time due to how powerful it could be.

Time stopper (a bit of an overused idea to some.)
It freezes enemies / bosses and their bullets / attacks for a short time (like 10 seconds for level 2.) Also, your bullets (not the shields or similar stuff,) and items (the ones made by enemies when they're defeated) will be stopped in their tracks. And if your wondering, Yes. Effects are frozen in place too. (Even when they're about to disappear or they're just starting to appear.)
So make your own ZA WARUDO!!!

Spiral beam
The spiral beam can be used for timing certain attacks you are trying to make. It starts out at 0 speed, then speeds up all the way to speed 1,500. But this isn't an ordinary beam... It makes 2 separate beams around it that spiral like a coil wrapping around it. (Think of Megaman X's Speed burner weapon from X2. It travels in a fiery spiral motion when you shoot it.) These 2 go at the same speed when traveling with the main one, but stay at the same spiraling speed.
Hi.

CoreShooter
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: Perhaps
Gold Stars: 1

Post by CoreShooter »

Titan2001 wrote:I surely wish for some new weapons to start out with.
Take Zaximillian's idea for example. He said they could add player missiles (homing or non homing, stunning or not stunning, AND NOT AN EDITED PLAYER_BULLET GRAPHIC).

But my ideas would be:
Drop mines (like Metroid)
It makes a bomb that floats in the air with no movement at all. It goes off after like 7.5 seconds of being stationary or if an enemy part hits it (Of course the part has to be touchable...)

Shrapnel Flare (similar to the enemies' energy eggs, but for your limited use.)
It could make a spray of Lvl.1 bullets in 4 diagonal lines for its starting status. Then shoot 8 Lvl.2 bullets in 6 directions on its first upgrade. And so on... But it would have to have a slow reload time due to how powerful it could be.

Spiral beam
The spiral beam can be used for timing certain attacks you are trying to make. It starts out at 0 speed, then speeds up all the way to speed 1,500. But this isn't an ordinary beam... It makes 2 separate beams around it that spiral like a coil wrapping around it. (Think of Megaman X's Speed burner weapon from X2. It travels in a fiery spiral motion when you shoot it.) These 2 go at the same speed when traveling with the main one, but stay at the same spiraling speed.
These are all already possible if you know how to do it
If you stop raging
It's ragequitting

PureQuestion
Epicness: 12
Gold Stars: 1

Post by PureQuestion »

They're possible to do for the player?
Leech
Parasite
Alien
Angel
Hell
Demon
Wrath
Signamente -         - Necros -         - Termos        
Omnis

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

The Phantom
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian

Post by The Phantom »

I can probably figure out how to do the second two, but how would the first (the mines) work?

EDIT: Is it possible to set the projectile speed of a player weapon to 0?
Current Status: Sleep deprived. Also, back.

DrThunderous
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner
Epicness: The "e" in epic stands for epic

Post by DrThunderous »

I think what Titan is saying is that those should be default weapons. Not ones that you have to make yourself.

PhysicalUpgrade
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by PhysicalUpgrade »

Blade default weapon with blade sound effects

White Glint
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian

Post by White Glint »

...Capabillity of a player's weapons stay X the whole time. (in some manner like the Phoenix in Area 7 of RefleX)
Current Project(s): Evacé =CFA-44=
Later Projects/Need to Balance:
Completed Projects: Crimson Heart Remake, Dareaki Battleship 500K (Phase 1), Berzé Multi Type, Beezer Gorgoton Type, ESD VI - Maer, Hinderance, Answerer
Lost Projects: Hell's Gate, King Lorentus XIV
Also known as: Black Heart, Medako, Koko
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Evil_Nazgul0616
Excelling Fraxian
Excelling Fraxian
Epicness: ⑨√⑨^⑨

Post by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Add a sub health bar to a hidden part. (like if you wanted a charge meter or timer over the player, or want to add a sub health bar to an area away from the boss (i,e a corner of the screen) without an aesthetically displeasing part just floating there.)
"The geography that I stands compares you superior" -Ratio Tile, Star War: Backstroke Of The West