Looks like an introduction is in order now

Want to say that you're joining or leaving the forum? Post here!
ah2190
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Looks like an introduction is in order now

Post by ah2190 »

Dabir wrote:
ah2190 wrote:
I'll get around to that later. Besides, for now, I'm mainly here for this topic. But I'll have a look around, and then if I plan to stay on long-term (as sometimes I can quickly get bored and move on to something else) then I'll introduce myself. Then again, Zarro knows partly who I am.[/offtopic]
You'll get around to it now. Of course if you can't be bothered, I could always write an intro for you.

Would it help if I said that there's a lot of accounts on the forum that are only still here because they made posts in Introduce Yourself? Food for thought.
Ok, ok, I get the memo, Dabir. I'll do an intro here in this forum. Anything to get you off my tail, or so to speak.

Anyway, with that out of the way, might as well introduce myself to you guys. I'm ah2190, self-proclaimed Master of Nitrous, (or at least my online self is, and before you ask, by Nitrous I mean Nitrous Oxide, N2O - although Homestucking that title would make it Guide of Speed) and until ZarroTsu was going on about his RPG Maker VX Ace game, I had never been to this forum, nor heard about Fraxy. I am a fan of Homestuck, (and, just so that you know, my canon SBURB title would be the Thief of Space) but I also do like RPGs, especially Action RPGs like the Kingdom Hearts series, but sometimes I find grinding to be a bit of a pain in the tail. I am also a bit of an Ōkami fan as well.

Anyway, could someone tell me about Fraxy? Just not in the same way as some people go about telling people about Homestuck.

And, are you satisfied now, Dabir, now that I've posted here?

[][][][]
Fraxy God
Fraxy God
Epicness: Never enough.

Re: Looks like an introduction is in order now

Post by [][][][] »

Welcome. Since I'm kinda lazy when it comes to making new introductions...
[][][][] wrote:Greetings, fellow Fraxian, and welcome to the Unofficial Fraxy Forums.
Before we begin, may we ask you to leave sanity at the counter.
We care for yours, and wish not to corrupt it inside here.

Now then, a good starting point for someone like you [and meI] is the Discussion and Help forum. Take a look around, there's usually a tutorial, a reference, or a link waiting around.
And if you'd like to have a starter list, here you go:
Fraxy Version and Discussion
The reference to anything related to the editor
WhimsicalSampler's Fraxy Tutorials
Try Tutorials

Have fun at the UFF!
~[][][][] aka Fourboxes, User
Whee. Have fun here.
There was once something here,
but it's now gone.

AlexMdle
Administrator
Administrator
Epicness: micro skills

Post by AlexMdle »

You want to know about Fraxy? I'd assume being around Zarro would sort that out, but very well.

Have a taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmMRImcY_Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now under new management.

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

I'm not sure I agree with this.
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

I'd be a hypocrite if I criticised someone for being here and not Fraxying. Would be nice if you did, though.

So, a proper welcome to you. With luck, you might even end up as a valued member of the community. There have been much worse starts than yours.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Hi, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.
:yap:

ah2190
Fraxy Beginner
Fraxy Beginner

Post by ah2190 »

AlexMdle wrote:You want to know about Fraxy? I'd assume being around Zarro would sort that out, but very well.

Have a taste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AmMRImcY_Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, I must say, from that, I am impressed. So, from what I can gather, Fraxy is a 2D bullet-hell shooter with customisable bosses? That, although it's not something that I'm good at, might be intresting.
Dabir wrote:I'd be a hypocrite if I criticised someone for being here and not Fraxying. Would be nice if you did, though.

So, a proper welcome to you. With luck, you might even end up as a valued member of the community. There have been much worse starts than yours.
Well, I'm not that good in the art department, but I'm good at coding stuff. So I might have a go at that soon.

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Post by Aquamancia »

ah2190 wrote:So, from what I can gather, Fraxy is a 2D bullet-hell shooter with customisable bosses?
Pretty much. If that's not your thing, you can make bosses without the fixed area restriction.

And welcome to the forums!

(flan beat me to it, but I hope you get the point.)
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here