It's about time I get around to this.

Want to say that you're joining or leaving the forum? Post here!
Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

It's about time I get around to this.

Post by Aquamancia »

I hate to say it, but this place has disappointed me for quite a while now.

I know I'm a bit late in saying this, but this forum is anything but a Fraxy forum. There's a severe lack of interest in the game the community has as a whole, and with the way things are going, I don't think that will change for the better any time soon, if at all. Not to mention the stupid, pointless crap that goes on here every day. I'm starting to wonder if that is part of the reason nobody bothers to get into Fraxy anymore, along with it not being too popular to begin with. This is especially true for those that are new to the game and join this place.

Will I still be playing Fraxy? Most likely, as I still have projects I wish to see completed. Will I be active on the forums as much? Probably not, which is part of the reason I made this thread. If I do end up here again, it will probably be to just show off a boss or something (if I ever finish one). If for some reason the community's behavior improves drastically as well as there being a renewed interest for the game, I may consider returning. But as I said before, this probably will not happen any time soon.
Or I'll just end up coming back anyway because I may feel like checking in every so often.

I'm sorry if this is sudden, but everyone moves on from something at some point. This is no different. I have more important things to be worrying about, and none of it involves this place. I'll still be on Skype if you start to miss me for whatever reason. With that, I hope you had fun dealing with me. Hopefully you might find me somewhere else (that isn't youtube or skype. That's too easy).

With that, I bid you farewell.
Except for you, Meta. I hate you.

And yes, I'm serious.
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

Xeilumardrox
Epicness: Contradictory
Gold Stars: 5

Re: It's about time I get around to this.

Post by Xeilumardrox »

Flandre Scarlet wrote:Oh, there's an interest in Fraxy alright. It's just that everything else overpowers it.
This.

Anyways, see ya, Aqua.
Current Fraxy Projects:
MoSF XVIII - Desire, FraxyHQ Try Project

Annoyance Points: 0/5 *RESET*

Formerly known as Vortexreaper and Scytheradrox...

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Flandre Scarlet wrote:Oh, there's an interest in Fraxy alright. It's just that everything else overpowers it.
Now if Fraxy had a revolutionary update...
:yap:

Aquamancia
Advanced Fraxian
Advanced Fraxian
Epicness: *hands out Epic Jar* Pay up.
Gold Stars: 42

Post by Aquamancia »

And I somehow fail to realize this. x) My other reasons for leaving are still valid though.

Also my leave will probably be gradual. I can't be bothered to edit this into the OP, so I figured I'd post it here instead.
Fraxy Creations and Mirrors
Creations Thread
Twitter

Just as Japlanned.

i was such a jerk on here

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr
Gold Stars: 1

Post by Scionox »

I have to agree with you at the point of community behaviour, i suppose, looking at the chat every now and then sometimes makes me wish for fraxy community that is more interested in making something finished, rather than arguing over something that don't helps anyone, though can't blame them for casual behaviour, the improper behaviour of some people, that's what needs work in my opinion, looking at how they are being rather rude towards newcomers, though as an admin you could attempt to change that rather than leaving, but from what i can understand, community is like that for a good while, so i suppose, it's like stopping a toppling tower.

With that, farewell, and good luck with whatever you will be doing now, i suppose.
Garoslaw wrote: Now if Fraxy had a revolutionary update...
With game/program type like fraxy, not updates making up the game, Garoslaw, people making up the game, and with that it is really sad to look at lack of attempts from most of people, sorry.
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Garoslaw »

You're looking on it from only one way.

As far as I am concerned some people are scared off by the editor itself, not the people making the bosses :V
:yap:

ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Post by ShadowSpectre »

Well said. Been good working with you, however briefly or rather superficially, given very little of note actually happens around here.
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr

Post by Scionox »

Garoslaw, sorry, but it's you are one who looking on it from only one way, editor is only merely a part of fraxy, and there is exactly no reason of being scared of it, but that makes me think about another thing, this community lacks people who are actually playing the game too, without going to the editor, at least as far as i know, correct me if i am wrong ^_^; .
Though, lack of completed content, that's why people more thinking about fraxy as an editor rather than a game, which causes the whole confusion.
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Dabir »

Nooo don't leave!

SnipeHeart
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Your mom

Post by SnipeHeart »

Disappointing to see you go, Aqua. I can't argue with your points.