Administration Changes

Contains the forum rules, announcements, and other important information. If you have any thoughts or comments about the forum, put them in here, too, and we'll do our best to reply.
ShadowSpectre
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Epicness: Mr Self Destruct
Gold Stars: One. But really pretty.

Administration Changes

Post by ShadowSpectre »

On the 24th of April, 2012, ShadowSpectre wrote:Just going to say this. don't be under the impression I'm going to stay because I'm an admin. I'm still looking for someone else to take over soon. You have me until September at the latest.
About four months ago, I stepped back in to fill a power vacuum that had been left because of a bunch of mistakes by a stupid admin and another admin in protest. It's probably in forum memory, so I won't detail it further, but I had stepped down for a reason. I didn't want to spend as much time on this forum. And yet it kept pulling me back in by necessity. I stepped in to keep the peace, and now, I don't want to.

So today, I am going to be stepping down again. This would leave the administration of the forums rather empty, since Connor barely comes on here, and while I could just leave this place to chaos, I'd rather it didn't die a choking and painful death. I took into consideration a lot of people for replacing the forum head staff, including many of the people I considered last time. However, this time I also took into account the various forum dynamics that would change as a result of what I was doing.

I have come to a decision and therefore, I am appointing the administration for the UFF in this post.

ADMINISTRATORS:
Connor (Forum owner)
AlexMdle
Dabir

GLOBAL MODERATORS:
Xeilumardrox
PureQuestion
Zaximillian

FRAXY MODERATORS/OFF TOPIC MODERATORS:
Abolished. Former members receive Retired Staff status.

My rationale was that AlexMdle would have decisiveness and the initiative to undertake forum tasks quickly, imaginatively and efficiently. Dabir is a good counterpart, offering creativity that Alex wouldn't necessarily have as well as a point of view that would certainly hinder Alex's train of thought from running over the happy Metarex Masters bunny rabbits frolicking over the forums, but let it at least knock some sense into them.

In addition to this, Alex has a decent grasp of Fraxy, and hopefully, this will spark new life into the forum's poorly Fraxy efforts.

Similar to this, I have promoted Zaximillian to replace Alex on the Global Moderator team. I passed over Zaximillian for Administrator for the same reasons as I gave before; I feared that he'd put more effort into this forum than is at all worth. That said, when considering him, I did feel that he had way, way more than enough maturity and Fraxy clout to handle the pressures of the forum. Therefore, I have opted to appoint him to Global Moderator and I hope that with his new powers, he will be able to aid AlexMdle in making this forum a Fraxy forum once again.

I also decided that the minor moderators were rather useless for categories, since very little actually happened and you barely need any moderation here.

Anyway, I have terms and conditions for this inauguration:

1) Don't step down immediately unless you're doing so in protest. I have no trouble with you doing it to make a point, but I would rather leave this forum with a stable staff.
2) Don't give this place too much focus for yourselves. This forum is not worth so much effort that it becomes the centre of your social life.
3) Play nice.
4) Fraxy more. Make this place a decent haven for people who want to keep the game alive.

Best of luck. The new staff are effective immediately.
Last edited by ShadowSpectre on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Out for lunch. Return uncertain.

Scionox
Elite Fraxian
Elite Fraxian
Epicness: Rawr
Gold Stars: 1

Re: Administration Changes

Post by Scionox »

Congratulations on promotion, i suppose, i hope you're will be more active staff, in both solving forum problems and watching on rules being followed.
And, well, one more thing i should say to the new staff is, please, make forum more peaceful place, or at least try to, i suppose, as the only more or less active forum on the game engine.
Was known as: <Insert huge list of nicknames i wont ever use again>
Ancient creation list: http://www.fraxyhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YouTube Channel: Click
Rawr.

This signature has been signed by the End of Infinity.

Garoslaw
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Garoslaw »

Stop pushing away people from the forum.
:yap:

Dabir
Administrator
Administrator
Gold Stars: 4

Post by Dabir »

Stop being petty, all of you.